Your Suggestions

Started by Hobby, Jul 26, 2024, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Zep on Jul 29, 2024, 07:06 AMThere are actually 3 levels of forums.  Public, VIP, and private. 
Public-  anyone who signs up can see,
 VIP- for those who are approved as VIP members.
Private-  only those invited and approved by the Moderator can see or post there. 
Guest do not have to "sign up" to see the public forums. They can read, but they cannot post. Also, often pictures cannot be seen if they don't register.
Too much sex is still not enough.

JadeMeister

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 28, 2024, 03:41 PMHopefully we can improve on the site so providers obtain business with members here.  I live here in Pahrump Nv now and I don't see anyone due to location and my mobility is impaired.

What would you like to see here on FS that would help you participate more and attack other providers?

Attack? Lol. Naw, I'm usually too stoned for that shit. I guess I'd participate in the forums if they pertained more towards a Reno resident. Parties I can plan on attending and go to depending on how far in advance. I've upgraded my day job a little this year and need to save pto. But honestly this site kinda comes on as a little bit of a cock fest, and no biting fishies. Just lots of talk, very little action. Which can be nice,  don't get me wrong. But 😅 doesn't give me much motivation to hop on and participate.

dogwalker

Jade hit the nail on the head more than once.  She gave honest feedback that in fact I've also heard from other providers.
     Foremost there needs to be more opportunities here for both the men and women and as said above (and I agree) that requires SUBSTANTIALLY more male and female members. Sorry to say but this site is perhaps 100-fold short of such a critical mass from my analysis. (PD has ~9,000 female ads in CA and NV and thus I'd guess may have at least 10x that in male members).  GLH managed to get a great site going, with the help of super loyal members, with a small number of members but still more (10x more?) than here. Can this site still attract a better following, but with a small number of members, as GLH did?  Maybe but it may also be too late.  The time to do that was when SESTA/FOSTA became law (now SIX years ago).  Now it may be a slow, uphill battle.  There's a saying that may apply here: first to market matters even if it's a crappy product.  One thing I also agree with is free ads for women are not nearly enough.  Yeh that addresses a complaint against the high cost of PD ads BUT whether ads are free or not then the ladies need customers.....  Free is useless if there are no customers.
     Then there needs to be a more inviting environment, atmosphere, however you want to state it for the women.  Look at who is online at any time.  Something like 30 or more dudes and maybe 1 female if even that typically (20 men, 3 women at this second) so yeh it is a cockfest.  Look at the forums that get the most new posts (sorry that I've mentioned this "a million times" before but it's true)----politics and other divisive crap that most providers don't get a damn about.

Hobby

Quote from: DoctorTaco on Jul 29, 2024, 02:02 PMJade's comment emphasizes Zep's point- the ladies will visit this site *IF* the guys would turn into paid clients.

It is a Catch 22. We need to grow the membership of both hobbyists and providers, but, us guys only know each other from sites like this. We need the ladies to bring in their clients as new members.

I've tried messaging guys on IG, or searching sites for their PD usernames, but it is a lot of work and low odds.  One guy said (paraphrasing), "I don't want to meet and befriend any guys. This is my secret life and I have too much to lose if it were exposed."  I took that to mean he's most likely married/partnered and possibly concerned about his job.

The ladies have to participate on the site not just join login say I'm here call me.  What's good for the ladies they can go to gatherings see the hobbyist and decide if the want to see the hobbyist or not without being obligated.  Plus the ladies always have lots of fun at the mixers. Yes there are ladies that all they are interested in is making money getting paid if that's all they want we don't need them here.

RB wasn't built by providers it was built by hobbyist who would invite others to join and attend gatherings.  If you want the site to grow and more big parties you have to put some work into it.  Invite providers to attend your party tell them to invite their good clients and to sign up on fantasysaloon.com
Otherwise the site won't be anything no matter what improvements to the site are made.
Hobby

JadeMeister

I'm happy to attend events in areas where I could post on PD and actually get a dance card.
But I'm not sure what the site truly offers me aside from that. Being so far from most of the members, I don't find much in the way of community exactly here. To some degree, yes, parties. But again, I attend few and far between. I don't always feel comfortable posting about politics, because I've lost clients by kidding when they invited me to see Mike Pence talk, or had the wrong view on something. It kinda limits me.

Hobby

Quote from: DoctorTaco on Jul 29, 2024, 02:02 PMJade's comment emphasizes Zep's point- the ladies will visit this site *IF* the guys would turn into paid clients.

It is a Catch 22. We need to grow the membership of both hobbyists and providers, but, us guys only know each other from sites like this. We need the ladies to bring in their clients as new members.

I've tried messaging guys on IG, or searching sites for their PD usernames, but it is a lot of work and low odds.  One guy said (paraphrasing), "I don't want to meet and befriend any guys. This is my secret life and I have too much to lose if it were exposed."  I took that to mean he's most likely married/partnered and possibly concerned about his job.

It is a lot of work to get new members.  It's a lot of work to run the site and host parties.  Don't let negative feed back deter inviting new members. Most gatherings the host will allow you to bring a friend....mixers only verified members are allowed to attend. 
Hobby

Hobby

If the site stays like it is I probably will close it.
Boo Boo x 1 View List
Hobby

JadeMeister

Quote from: Hobby on Aug 02, 2024, 09:03 PMIf the site stays like it is I probably will close it.

☠ to that. Let's figure something else out

citylyts

Well I would love to see the return of the gatherings in Fresno again. That is how I meet new girls or girls I see on PD and would like to meet but are still on the fence with. Most of the time I go home with someone I met at a Gathering or mixer.  Hope to see them return.

Zep

Quote from: citylyts on Aug 03, 2024, 09:48 AMWell I would love to see the return of the gatherings in Fresno again. That is how I meet new girls or girls I see on PD and would like to meet but are still on the fence with. Most of the time I go home with someone I met at a Gathering or mixer.  Hope to see them return.

They aren't just going to happen.  You need to put the time and effort into organizing, planning and gathering support for a party in Fresno.  Wishing for events isn't enough.

I know Kitty and Rose both put in a lot of time with a huge support group to pull off the parties they have.  Heck, even the lunches we have in Sac take time and support from multiple people to make them work. 
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

DoctorTaco

Quote from: citylyts on Aug 03, 2024, 09:48 AMWell I would love to see the return of the gatherings in Fresno again. That is how I meet new girls or girls I see on PD and would like to meet but are still on the fence with. Most of the time I go home with someone I met at a Gathering or mixer.  Hope to see them return.
To tag-team on Zep's comment, it's going to take both hobbyists and providers to make it a successful event. It's not Rocket Science, but does take a bit of effort and orgaznization.

Everybody needs to contact those that they know in the community. Emphasize to the ladies that food & drinks are free. Tell the guys to be ready to "sponsor" a lady in full for dinner & drinks or at least donate to a pot.

I believe having a list of who has RSVP'd encourages others to attend. Sure, some don't want their name out on a list. But, if a guy sees a provider's name who intrigues him he's likely to come to the event/mixer/gathering whatever you want to call it. And the more guys who sign up the more a lady sees value in spending a few hours at such an event. She can probably get a session after the event, plus network with other guys for bookings down the road.

Hobby

We used to have prizes and cash drawings.  I would start the cash drawing off with 100 or 200. Tickets are sold 5 each then the total pot is split between the host and the winning ticket.  That cash drawing was the big seller for hobbyist and providers to attend.  When I hosted events I always tried to have a 50/50 hobbyist and providers.  I invited providers to attend by text or email.  We had some really good parties in Visalia and Fresno.  It possible to get the big parties going again.  If I lived in Fresno or Sac I know I could do it.
Like Like x 1 View List
Hobby

citylyts

Here is where you guys don't know what I am talking about. When the gathering first started  from what I have been told they stated as a "Boy's night out " The guys met at a place to eat and sat and talk about the stuff of the day and the providers they had been with. Then one time a hobbyist brought his date who was a provider to the gathering she then started talking to the guys that were there and she got their numbers and they got hers and then she told her friends about it and then they called and asked if they could come to the  hobbyist's gathering. They said yes but that we were not going to pay for their dinner. If one of the hobbyists wanted to pay for it that was up to him. Not that he was told he had to pay for their meal and drinks. The gathering was to be a place to network to meet people that you may want to session with. To "break the ice " so to speak. Kitty's parties are more of a Potluck Where she has someone in charge of the meat and people who come bring a side dish or dessert.

Zep

Quote from: citylyts on Aug 06, 2024, 12:23 PMHere is where you guys don't know what I am talking about. When the gathering first started  from what I have been told they stated as a "Boy's night out " The guys met at a place to eat and sat and talk about the stuff of the day and the providers they had been with. Then one time a hobbyist brought his date who was a provider to the gathering she then started talking to the guys that were there and she got their numbers and they got hers and then she told her friends about it and then they called and asked if they could come to the  hobbyist's gathering. They said yes but that we were not going to pay for their dinner. If one of the hobbyists wanted to pay for it that was up to him. Not that he was told he had to pay for their meal and drinks. The gathering was to be a place to network to meet people that you may want to session with. To "break the ice " so to speak. Kitty's parties are more of a Potluck Where she has someone in charge of the meat and people who come bring a side dish or dessert.

Sounds like you know how you want to get started.  If you feel this is the way to go, start having guys get together, they can bring a lady if they want. Let the ladies know there will be no free drinks or meals by the group.   Good Luck!
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

citylyts

When we  had our gathering back before Covid and before Night Shift Left that is how the gatherings went.  Now when we had a mixer that is when we charge for the event . If a guy wanted to pay for a ladies meal or drink she was sponsored by a hobbyist. So she knew who was paying for her meals and drinks.