Your Suggestions

Started by Hobby, Jul 26, 2024, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papipunani

Quote from: Hobby on Aug 02, 2024, 09:03 PMIf the site stays like it is I probably will close it.

That would be a bummer.

Hobby

Quote from: citylyts on Aug 06, 2024, 10:29 PMWhen we  had our gathering back before Covid and before Night Shift Left that is how the gatherings went.  Now when we had a mixer that is when we charge for the event . If a guy wanted to pay for a ladies meal or drink she was sponsored by a hobbyist. So she knew who was paying for her meals and drinks.

You are correct and we has Sac hobbyist and providers who drove down to our parties
Hobby

citylyts

WE also had the hobbyist from Bakersfield and the providers came too.

Hobby

Quote from: citylyts on Aug 07, 2024, 04:28 PMWE also had the hobbyist from Bakersfield and the providers came too.

And the bay area.  Seems hobbyist and providers lost interest and won't take a night off just to have fun and meet new friends or make new clients.  They rather sit in their room waiting for the now show.
Hobby

Utrrose

Hobby thank you for asking for advice, I'd love to share.  So please don't be offended of my feedback I mean no insult. I come to this site on my phone, and for some reason it just seems hard to use or confusing to me.  It also has a boring look and set up so it doesn't attract me I suppose. The tan and brown and lack of interesting topics loses my interest. Also,  it's very true, I've never had a man from this site contact me for a date . I don't know how to post pictures here,  it just overall doesn't seem easy to navigate. The chatroom is very simple , I wish more would post there. I love that you have kept this community in tact and are rooting for all of us, that is what I'm trying to do as well. Hobby I'd be happy to advertise this site in my chatroom and attract more ladies here. Citylytes maybe u should come to the next party I throw and make some connections so you can make Fresno gatherings again! You seem like a great person to bring folks together babe. ❤️
Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

If you turn your cell phone sideways I find the print is bigger and easier to read. Loading pictures is really very easy from my computer. I have not tried it using my phone. If however, you are serious about posting pictures I will practice on my cell phone so that I can better advise you on how to do it.

I think your familiarity with Discord moves you to like a more real time interactive experience rather than the discussion threads in forum format.

If you like music there are a lot of threads in the Pool Hall. If you like the whimsical expressions of our loveable wino the Pool Hall is the place.

Again if you want help navigating the site I would be happy to help.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Utrrose

Highstepper your the best!!! I did the sideways thing with my phone but it didn't do anything unfortunately for me.  I'm a android girl.  But the font is tiny for my old lady eyeballs lol.
Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

Quote from: Utrrose on Aug 11, 2024, 11:35 AMHighstepper your the best!!! I did the sideways thing with my phone but it didn't do anything unfortunately for me.  I'm a android girl.  But the font is tiny for my old lady eyeballs lol.
Okay, I am using an iPhone. I saw the following instructions on the net. I'm not posting as instructions to follow. Just that it seems possible to do. You should probably do your own research.
To enable landscape mode on Android, you can:
  • Swipe down from the top of your screen to enable "Auto-Rotate," then turn your phone to the side to switch to landscape mode.
  • On the "Home Screen" page, turn on the "Rotate to Landscape Mode" option.
  • If your screen doesn't auto-rotate, turn on the auto-rotate screen settings in the Quick Settings menu.
  • Use the quick toggle

As to your "lady eyeballs" I like them best at the moment of truth when they glaze over in a state of ecstasy.  :-*

Too much sex is still not enough.

Zep

Idk, I think Rose should come to Sac and some of us could do some intense one on one instructions and training with her.   Just a thought...   :)  :P
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.