This shows what The Convict has planned once he gets into office...

Started by Blkfyre, Jul 27, 2024, 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

...and it should scare you. He is being exceedingly clear about his plans once he gets into office...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-tells-christians-they-wont-have-vote-after-this-election-2024-07-27/

And, before you say the liberal media is twisting what he said:

Hobby

I don't understand why any Christian with Christian values and beliefs would ever vote for Trump again. The Bible warns of the anti christ.  Trump may not be the anti christ but comes close.
Hobby

dogwalker

As usual, vague and rambling with no specifics.  I know what conclusion some may jump to but his statements could be interpreted in many ways. 
As usual I prefer to have it more precisely spelled out so I don't have to guess what he means.

Does he mean:
He will be a dictator for life? (gotta change the Constitution for that)
All Christians will die and thus never be able to vote again? (end of world scenario)
No more candidates (as good as Trump) they would ever vote for again?
Some other kind of voting system that would not be called vote?
He's telling them to vote this time even if they never do? (if I ignore some of the rambling that's what I'd conclude he means which is reasonable in what may be a very close race.)

For those that prefer the Trump as dictator interpretation (which seems to be a popular one), I'll point out nearly all dictators run in elections and their citizens vote for them even if they are shams.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 27, 2024, 05:11 PMDoes he mean:
He will be a dictator for life? (gotta change the Constitution for that)
All Christians will die and thus never be able to vote again? (end of world scenario)
No more candidates (as good as Trump) they would ever vote for again?
Some other kind of voting system that would not be called vote?
He's telling them to vote this time even if they never do? (if I ignore some of the rambling that's what I'd conclude he means which is reasonable in what may be a very close race.)
He doesn't care if his audience thinks it's any or all of the above so long as they get his essential message: that he's their savior.

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 27, 2024, 05:11 PMFor those that prefer the Trump as dictator interpretation (which seems to be a popular one), I'll point out nearly all dictators run in elections and their citizens vote for them even if they are shams.
If Trump can knock down a few more democratic pillars, we could find ourselves living under the same arrangement.

HighStepper

Some leftwing commentators take the "you won't have to vote again" as there will be no more voting because he will stay in as president. I don't see it that way for a number of reasons.

He is bragging that he will fix it, and Christians won't have to worry about voting. Knowing his personality, I think it's more like you won't have to vote again because he doesn't give a shit what happens after he finishes his 2nd term. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 27, 2024, 08:16 PMSome leftwing commentators take the "you won't have to vote again" as there will be no more voting because he will stay in as president. I don't see it that way for a number of reasons.

He is bragging that he will fix it, and Christians won't have to worry about voting. Knowing his personality, I think it's more like you won't have to vote again because he doesn't give a shit what happens after he finishes his 2nd term. 

I disagree.  Trump will try to remain president after if reelected his term ends in four years.  Trump's mind is delusional he believes he will live forever.  Trump has made comments about changing term limits.

Trump believes he is sent by God to save America.  He has said this in his speeches before.  Trump believes as president he should have absolute power and authority over our country.  Our founders were cautious of powers given to the president and placed safe guards in our constitution to stop a president from acting as king.  Trump is rich and very deceitful. Trump is dangerous as Hitler was.
Hobby