Bidens Week.

Started by Bande, Apr 06, 2022, 01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Romanticlover

I mentioned this on another thread, Obama and Harris can't stand Biden. Biden wasn't invited to Obama's birthday party last year.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 06, 2022, 01:35 PMI mentioned this on another thread, Obama and Harris can't stand Biden. Biden wasn't invited to Obama's birthday party last year.

Really? Please link to where they say this. Because the official news stories say he was busy doing his job so couldn't attend, but he did send a video message which they played first thing. If they really hated him, they just wouldn't have played it at all: https://people.com/politics/president-biden-made-a-brief-cameo-at-barack-obamas-big-party/

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Apr 06, 2022, 01:21 PMTell us something we do not know...

https://youtu.be/j58Bx0Ebppw

Yes, because Democrats LOVE Tucker Carlson enough to tell him anything...

Romanticlover

It's obvious they can't stand Biden by the way they ignored him at that meeting, they acted like he wasn't there. It's sad the way Biden is walking around and nobody wants to talk to him.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

You said it when you said, "Tell us something we do not know."

I look at the Tucker Carlson video halfway through, and then bailed. I get tired of listening to this disingenuous shock jock.
His own defense attorneys emphatically claimed in court that no reasonable person believes that Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts.

He likes to talk shit to stir up controversy to drive up ratings.

I guess he is trying to get away from some of the heat for his traitorous position on Putin. Beat the we hate Biden drum. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

That still doesn't excuse the fact that Biden is a dismal failure and every Democrat is distancing themselves from him.
Are we having fun yet?

Zep

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 06, 2022, 03:47 PMThat still doesn't excuse the fact that Biden is a dismal failure and every Democrat is distancing themselves from him.

What?  A booming economy, lowest unemployment ever, Covid licked, infrastructure finally being addressed, Winning in Ukraine with no soldiers of ours involved, Every Democrat and a number of Republicans supporting his Supreme Court pick.   The man is loved and respected around the world. 

Inflation / fuel prices. Caused by nothing Biden did. A result of the lack of supply with high demand.

I really am amazed at all the good President Biden has achieved.  Really, can any of us imagine the hatred, deceit and blame games that we'd would all be enduring if the other "candidate" had won the election?
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

HighStepper

Quote from: Zep on Apr 06, 2022, 04:32 PMWhat?  A booming economy, lowest unemployment ever, Covid licked, infrastructure finally being addressed, Winning in Ukraine with no soldiers of ours involved, Every Democrat and a number of Republicans supporting his Supreme Court pick.  The man is loved and respected around the world. 

Inflation / fuel prices. Caused by nothing Biden did. A result of the lack of supply with high demand.

I really am amazed at all the good President Biden has achieved.  Really, can any of us imagine the hatred, deceit and blame games that we'd would all be enduring if the other "candidate" had won the election?

You cannot view this attachment.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 06, 2022, 03:47 PMThat still doesn't excuse the fact that Biden is a dismal failure and every Democrat is distancing themselves from him.

So by saying it doesn't excuse the fact, you are agreeing with us that Tucker Carlson is a liar and that nothing in that video can be believed...

Romanticlover

The video speaks for itself: Biden is senile and nobody wants to talk to him

Tucker isn't the only person talking about Biden's failures.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 06, 2022, 05:16 PMThe video speaks for itself: Biden is senile and nobody wants to talk to him

Tucker isn't the only person talking about Biden's failures.

Uhm, the video is by a person who the lawyers who represent him said:

"Fox News lawyers mocked the legal case made by McDougal's legal team. She alleged "a reasonable viewer of ordinary intelligence listening or watching the show ... would conclude that [she] is a criminal who extorted Trump for money" and that "the statements about [her] were fact."

"Context makes plain," Fox's lawyers wrote, "that the reasonable viewer would do no such thing.""

So, HIS lawyers, plainly state that no reasonable person could believe anything that he says. So again, why should we believe him when even his own lawyers say we should not? And by extension doesn't that mean that anything he says should be considered as unreliable? Again, per his own defense team?

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 06, 2022, 03:38 PMYou said it when you said, "Tell us something we do not know."

I look at the Tucker Carlson video halfway through, and then bailed. I get tired of listening to this disingenuous shock jock.
His own defense attorneys emphatically claimed in court that no reasonable person believes that Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts.

He likes to talk shit to stir up controversy to drive up ratings.

I guess he is trying to get away from some of the heat for his traitorous position on Putin. Beat the we hate Biden drum. 

You should have stayed for the whole video Tucker played, can't make this stuff up. Biden looked like a lost puppy in the crowd....it was sad!  Anyone who did not know better would have thought this was a video from 2016 or earlier had Harris not been there.... I actually felt bad for Joe so disrespected.... I don't like Tucker however this time he is right... early on Democrats did not really want Biden... they sort of got stuck with him if they wanted to defeat Trump!

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 06, 2022, 03:12 PMYes, because Democrats LOVE Tucker Carlson enough to tell him anything...

Dude you are a smart man. You may not like Tucker, the video and reactions show it all..