Bidens Week.

Started by Bande, Apr 06, 2022, 01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidinacandystore

Quote from: bats on Apr 08, 2022, 02:09 PMThis is what I call Efficiency in Posting. Just dump into the thread the entire laundry list of right-wing political and cultural grievances, and then you're done! LOL

Bats!  I missed you!  I hope things are well!

bats

Quote from: kidinacandystore on Apr 08, 2022, 06:39 PMBats!  I missed you!  I hope things are well!
Thanks, Kid. Same to you.

Hobby

The state of the economy on election day the person in the white house will be held accountable by the voters. If the economy is doing well then that party will do good in the election.  If economy is doing poorly people struggling the people will vote for change and toss out those they believe are responsible for it.  Voters are not going to look for excuses or reasons... right now the voters blame biden for inflation, high housing cost, rising prices at store and gas prices... People can argue point fingers all they want, on election day the voters will decide.

Hobby

Oh, look the majority are not wearing face masks.  I heard on the radio ABC news today April 11 that 19 have come down with Covid including Fancy Nancy Pelosi.  Hmm weren't these people the ones that wanted to force everyone to wear face masks?  I guess they don't believe in the science any more than Republicans. Bunch of damn hypocrites!