Major News Media Admits Laptop and Emails Are Real

Started by Hobby, Apr 06, 2022, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 07, 2022, 07:14 AMJust back to Trump. Like you want to go back to Hunter. Why is it if they are in the same time frame it's ok to look at one but not the other?

If I were to go and look up what you said in P2P in Oct 2020 before the election about Hunter Biden and laptop what would I find?  I am betting I would find that you defended Joe and his son saying it was a Russian made up hoax and plant without any evidence to back it up!  Obviously the claims of Russian hoax and plant were made up was all BS made up, because now a over a year and 1/2 later the truth is the laptop and emails are real, it was Hunter all the time not Russia! Finding out the truth must stick in your throat to say I was wrong and Trump was right about this all along....

Danno

Hunter is the news for you. Still waiting on someone to explain why what Trumps kids did is ok.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 07, 2022, 07:48 AMWTF and HS wants me to restrain myself? Oh I am using restraint... Hunter is the fucking news today or can't you get this through your head! There is no going back here... The truth is coming out about what was going on before the election about the laptop and Hunter, there is no way around it. Do you have a clue as to what fucking day today is and what the left media is now saying about the laptop and Hunter?

I am talking about today, and to show you that:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/07/trump-interview-jan6/

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/07/new-york-attorney-general-asks-judge-to-hold-donald-trump-in-contempt-for-refusing-to-turn-over-documents.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/07/trump-boxes-archives-investigation-maralago/

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/04/trump-asks-judge-to-recuse-from-racketeering-suit-against-hillary-clinton-00022832

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60799663

All things that are being discussed and in the news NOW...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 07, 2022, 08:10 AMIf I were to go and look up what you said in P2P in Oct 2020 before the election about Hunter Biden and laptop what would I find?  I am betting I would find that you defended Joe and his son saying it was a Russian made up hoax and plant without any evidence to back it up!  Obviously the claims of Russian hoax and plant were made up was all BS made up, because now a over a year and 1/2 later the truth is the laptop and emails are real, it was Hunter all the time not Russia! Finding out the truth must stick in your throat to say I was wrong and Trump was right about this all along....

I have no idea what I said back then, who knows, you could be right. But then again, if we go back to the archives a lot of what people are saying they didn't say/don't support/etc. would probably change. Does my opinion change with new info? Yes, because I am open to the idea I may not know all the facts months/years ago and my opinion can change with new/correct information.

The Republican pary is exactly the opposite. They ALWAYS are right, even if they change their opinon, and if you challenge them on it they start attacking you rather than defend their words. Look at Mitch McConnell flip-flopping on when a Justice could be brought in as an example. When it was disadventageous to him, he argued it should wait for the next president. When it was adventageous he pushed through his candidate in well beyond record time completely ignoring his prior words.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 07, 2022, 10:56 AMI have no idea what I said back then, who knows, you could be right. But then again, if we go back to the archives a lot of what people are saying they didn't say/don't support/etc. would probably change. Does my opinion change with new info? Yes, because I am open to the idea I may not know all the facts months/years ago and my opinion can change with new/correct information.

The Republican pary is exactly the opposite. They ALWAYS are right, even if they change their opinon, and if you challenge them on it they start attacking you rather than defend their words. Look at Mitch McConnell flip-flopping on when a Justice could be brought in as an example. When it was disadventageous to him, he argued it should wait for the next president. When it was adventageous he pushed through his candidate in well beyond record time completely ignoring his prior words.

I give up not worth discussing this with someone who could not find their way out of phone booth with the door open and someone on the line giving them directions.... I know it would be Trumps fault or Republicans you could not find your way out! LMAO

Just can't stay on topic and leave Trump out of it....

Hobby

Strange thing is I don't know if Hunter himself has lied about any of this, he pretty much stays mute on the subject.  During the campaign Biden's handlers most likely told Biden what to say for damage control!

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 07, 2022, 07:14 AMJust back to Trump. Like you want to go back to Hunter. Why is it if they are in the same time frame it's ok to look at one but not the other?

Fact is if the media and politicians would not of covered the Hunter Issues up, and calling it FAKE news, BIDEN would not of been elected.
And I will beat you to it, It does not mean Trump would of won.

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Apr 07, 2022, 12:00 PMFact is if the media and politicians would not of covered the Hunter Issues up, and calling it FAKE news, BIDEN would not of been elected.
And I will beat you to it, It does not mean Trump would of won.

That's the Truth! I believe Trump would have easily won had the media been honest! All of it is coming out now. China, Russia, Ukraine and who knows what else Hunter was profiting from his Dad's name. And don't think for a second unless you believe Joe Biden can be this stupid he did not know what his son was up to.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 07, 2022, 07:48 AM... Hunter is the fucking news today or can't you get this through your head! There is no going back here...

It is often the nature of discussing politics, to go back and bring in a disfavored politician.

For example in a thread about what the Senate is doing TODAY, you bring in what Obama did, what Trump did. Way off topic to the thread.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=1591

Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 07, 2022, 12:50 PMIt is often the nature of discussing politics, to go back and bring in a disfavored politician.

For example in a thread about what the Senate is doing TODAY, you bring in what Obama did, what Trump did. Way off topic to the thread.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=1591

What you say here is bunch of crap. I said once in that thread what my opinion was about the senate voting to send arms to Ukraine its too little too late... You missed my point entirely or just trying to hold it up as an example that I am hypocrite.  I don't go on and on with fucking nonsense blaming Trump Republican or Democrats and attack after attack on the OP.  Op can reply time and time again, it is their op... If a member wants to start their own op then attack those that reply fine its theirs to do... But to chase other members around just to attack them is nothing more than stalking them!

Your lecture reply is way off the mark!

Zep

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 07, 2022, 12:46 PMThat's the Truth! I believe Trump would have easily won had the media been honest! All of it is coming out now. China, Russia, Ukraine and who knows what else Hunter was profiting from his Dad's name. And don't think for a second unless you believe Joe Biden can be this stupid he did not know what his son was up to.

I don't think it would have mattered 1 iota. The sides were so polarized by election time. I don't think there were any Biden supporters that would have said "Im voting for Trump now because Biden's kid might have done something...
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 07, 2022, 01:53 PMWhat you say here is bunch of crap. I said once in that thread what my opinion was about the senate voting to send arms to Ukraine its too little too late... You missed my point entirely or just trying to hold it up as an example that I am hypocrite.  I don't go on and on with fucking nonsense blaming Trump Republican or Democrats and attack after attack on the OP.  Op can reply time and time again, it is their op... If a member wants to start their own op then attack those that reply fine its theirs to do... But to chase other members around just to attack them is nothing more than stalking them!

Your lecture reply is way off the mark!

It is not about hypocrisy, it about political conversations that can become frustrating. Your irritation came in loud and clear at having past actions by politicians interjected into your current discussion. I simply tried to point out that it often happens.

I revisited your post and see how you wove your opinion into the discussion. My taking it as being off topic was an overstatement. So I stand corrected.

My point is that we can't always control how people respond to our opinions.

Too much sex is still not enough.