Republicans cannibalizing their own and I am here for it

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 09, 2024, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

https://www.comicsands.com/kyle-rittenhouse-trump-transgender-maga-2668905133.html

"Rittenhouse has long been a darling among the right since he was acquitted of all charges relating to the fatal shootings of Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz during the 2020 Kenosha unrest, sparked by the shooting of Jacob Blake, a Black man who was left paralyzed from the waist down after being shot by a white police officer.

Rittenhouse, in a since-deleted X post, said Trump was "bad on the Second Amendment," adding:

"If you cannot be completely un-compromisable on the Second Amendment, I will not vote for you. We need champions for the Second Amendment or our rights would be eaten away and eroded each day."

But MAGA fans, particularly the QAnon account "Isaac's Army," quickly turned on him by launching transphobic attacks.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/andrew-tate-transgender-conspiracy-theory/

Conspiracy theorists have set their sights on far-right influencer Andrew Tate, accusing him of being transgender.

In a post to Facebook on Tuesday, a user named Rob Anderson shared a close-up photo of Tate wearing what appears to be men's swimwear before suggesting that no male genitalia were present.

"I guess she forgot to wear her fake 🍆😂," Anderson wrote.

So, two people conservatives protected despite what they did, seeing them being on the wrong side of the conservative smear machine is all kinds of awesome :)

HighStepper

Kyle Rittenhouse  First 33 seconds of video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27AdfQdVL4w

Gross miscarriage of justice that he was not sent to a Juvenile detention facility. The resultant fame made the boy too big for his britches or panties as the case may be, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

It was a gross injustice that all those rioters were not sent to prison and pay for the damages.
If anyone tries to riot or light fires on front of my house and they will get the "Rittenhouse treatment".
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 09, 2024, 07:03 PMIt was a gross injustice that all those rioters were not sent to prison and pay for the damages.
If anyone tries to riot or light fires on front of my house and they will get the "Rittenhouse treatment".

It is funny, the contortion that conservatives go through in order to denigrate people they don't like and ignore the same things from people they do.
For instance, there are comments about rioters needing to go to prison, and pay for their damages while they're talking about liberals, but then they make excuses for the rioters on January 6th, saying oh they were just tourists, and these people are being persecuted, and none of them should be in jail, and the Convict will get them out as it should be when he gets reelected...

Hypocrisy in action

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome