Trump is losing

Started by Hobby, Aug 08, 2024, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 10, 2024, 09:55 PMI don't give a shit about other countries or their leaders, I just care about this country.
I do know the world is laughing at Biden.
You say you care about this country, but you're prepared to vote for a guy who would try to make good on promises that would destroy it. Make it make sense.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Sep 10, 2024, 10:02 PMYou say you care about this country, but you're prepared to vote for a guy who would try to make good on promises that would destroy it. Make it make sense.

Things were good for me when Trump was President, everything was cheaper.
Trump made a good point at the end of the debate, Harris promises rainbows and unicorns if she is elected but why hasn't she done anything in the past 3.5 years.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 10, 2024, 10:15 PMThings were good for me when Trump was President, everything was cheaper.
Trump made a good point at the end of the debate, Harris promises rainbows and unicorns if she is elected but why hasn't she done anything in the past 3.5 years.
Even Dick Cheney is voting for Harris, for Christ's sake.

But I understand. You're never going to get it. So here's a joke from Kimmel about Cheney:

Dick Cheney isn't voting for Kamala Harris because he agrees with her on the issues. He's voting for her because there's a rhinoceros charging, and she's got the tranquilizer gun.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Sep 10, 2024, 10:26 PMEven Dick Cheney is voting for Harris, for Christ's sake.

But I understand. You're never going to get it. So here's a joke from Kimmel about Cheney:

Dick Cheney isn't voting for Kamala Harris because he agrees with her on the issues. He's voting for her because there's a rhinoceros charging, and she's got the tranquilizer gun.

And Walz's brother is voting for Trump, you must be a nutjob if your own brother isn't voting for you.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Uhm, quick question: Trump was "shot" and wore a panty-liner on his head for a few weeks due to the wound.

Sooooo, did anyone see as much as a scar or missing piece of ear? Cause I did not...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 10, 2024, 10:30 PMAnd Walz's brother is voting for Trump, you must be a nutjob if your own brother isn't voting for you.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/15/891381918/mary-trump-describes-abusive-trump-family-home-says-she-will-vote-biden-2020

Asked whether she would be backing her uncle in the upcoming Nov. 3 general election, Mary Trump said she would support former Vice President Joe Biden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/30/fred-trump-nephew-speaks-out-new-memoir/74605043007/

But in addition to Trump's niece Mary, another member of the family − Trump's nephew, Fred Trump III − says he will not be voting for their famous relative.

"Every family has their crazy uncle. My Uncle Donald is atomic crazy," Fred Trump told ABC News.

Romanticlover

Yeah and Walz is the crazy uncle that nobody likes, he fits in great with Harris.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 10, 2024, 10:30 PMAnd Walz's brother is voting for Trump, you must be a nutjob if your own brother isn't voting for you.
Let's be clear that voting for Trump, by itself, doesn't make his brother a nutjob. It makes him a fool.

Danno

guess you were never on the high school football team
Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 10, 2024, 10:51 PMYeah and Walz is the crazy uncle that nobody likes, he fits in great with Harris.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 10, 2024, 10:51 PMAnd Walz's brother is voting for Trump, you must be a nutjob if your own brother isn't voting for you.

These things happen.  Plenty of families  (and married couples) vote differently within their families since each is an individual that can make their own decisions.  Imagine that.  And so what.  I'm recalling some of trump's family isn't voting for him either.

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Sep 11, 2024, 12:04 AMguess you were never on the high school football team

What does that mean?
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

above your IQ I guess, if I need to explain it

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 11, 2024, 07:24 AMWhat does that mean?

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Sep 11, 2024, 09:56 AMabove your IQ I guess, if I need to explain it
For those of us who did not play on football team, and don't have a high enough IQ to intuitively understand the point you are trying to make, please explain.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I'll guess Danno is referring to the team Walz coached, won a state championship, and was a local hero as a result, not local football teams.  That's Tuscano's dept.

Romanticlover

I guess I'm stupid for not knowing about high school football in a state I don't live in.(sarcasm)
Are we having fun yet?