Trump is losing

Started by Hobby, Aug 08, 2024, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Danno

Point is, you aren't a nut job if you coached high school football all those years, helping build a state champion. Seems like pretty good leadership skills.

Most of Trumps family aren't voting for him, none of the people that served under him are voting for him. And after Kamala belittled him, made him seem small. he fell for every trick. Maybe he should of had a better coach.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

Like Biden, trump should quit the race after such a disastrous debate. 
Let JD (no) Advance be the new candidate.
I'm starting to feel trump is likely to lose.
trump's base from the last election may be all the support he has and he lost.
Did he gain any new voters?
Meanwhile Harris may be getting additional support beyond what Biden had.

Danno

300,000 Haitians in Florida ready to vote

Danno

Trumps handlers had to tell him he won so he won't want to do another debate.

dogwalker

Quote from: Danno on Sep 12, 2024, 11:54 AM300,000 Haitians in Florida ready to vote
The stray cat population will be at historic lows although that in turn may result in fewer unmarried cat ladies.

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Sep 11, 2024, 10:39 PMPoint is, you aren't a nut job if you coached high school football all those years, helping build a state champion. Seems like pretty good leadership skills.

Most of Trumps family aren't voting for him, none of the people that served under him are voting for him. And after Kamala belittled him, made him seem small. he fell for every trick. Maybe he should of had a better coach.
Thanks for the explanation.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

For the Trump fans who think he won the debate, this is a video made up of clips with many FROM FOX NEWS.

So, no "liberal spin", no Democrat bias, no trying to lie to the public.

His personal mouthpiece outlet and clip after clip after clip are people talking about how badly he did, and how well Harris did.

dogwalker

OK but here's something I have to point out.
Who "won" that debate is mostly a matter of personal opinion.
It's not like other things where there are clear scores that make it clear who won.
So.....who gives a fuck who "won" a debate?

Danno

yup, winning the debate doesn't mean much

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Stock market continues to rise while $DJT stock continues to fall.  Yeah, I trust him with the economy 🤦🏾�♂️

Danno

we don't need someone that went bankrupt 6 times running anything

dogwalker

Haha yes as I predicted months ago (see another thread) DJT has been crashing toward $10/share for the last ~4 months.
$10/share is the price early investors paid.  They still have a ~50% profit if they did not sell.
However some that bought during the hype period (first six months of 2024) when it went as high as $80/share may now be underwater or sold at a loss.

trump does not directly control the stock price of DJT.  Investors do.
However their opinion on the value of DJT is tied to trump because in theory he is
somewhat responsible for the value of DJT.  He would surely claim much of what is valuable
is his brand as he does for his golf courses (well maybe not now) and hotels.
Besides that, the fundamental financials of a company affect stock price and DJT's financials are abysmal.
DJT lost 4 times more than they made but that seems to be a typical trump tactic so he can claim huge business losses and pay no taxes.

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

But BIDEN was the one who had dementia...riiiiight...