Trump is losing

Started by Hobby, Aug 08, 2024, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Sep 19, 2024, 05:23 PMTrump Media & Technology Group Corp. (DJT) develops a social media platform known as Truth Social that offers social networking services in the United States. The company was founded in 2021 and is based in Sarasota, Florida.  It sounds like at some point they want to start their own cable or streaming news service.  trump doesn't like Fox anymore.
Thanks I forgot about the non profitable Truth Social platform.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on Sep 19, 2024, 05:23 PMTrump Media & Technology Group Corp. (DJT) develops a social media platform known as Truth Social that offers social networking services in the United States. The company was founded in 2021 and is based in Sarasota, Florida.  It sounds like at some point they want to start their own cable or streaming news service.  trump doesn't like Fox anymore.

Even Fox can only lie so much, and things like "eating your pets!" and "abortions AFTER a live birth!" can't be defended...

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

And you wonder why, when even THEIR SIDE says they are lying, nobody trusts Trump and Vance?

dogwalker

Lockup period for DJT stock expired recently so anyone subject to it can now sell. 
Stock dropped 16% today with 2 times typical trading volume so that says a lot of holders do not have confidence stock is worth current price.

Blkfyre

On March 27, DJT's stock was $66 a share. Today it's at $12. Tell me again how he's a genius businessman :-\

Zep

I really think all the trump supporters should jump in and put every cent they got into it.  Looks like a great time to invest!

Damn, I had Freedom Hall blocked.  Now, with my redone account,  I'm seeing it again.  Fun reading about the clown but probably need to block this again. 

We all got two lives, the second one begins when you realize you only have one.

HighStepper

Quote from: Zep on Sep 23, 2024, 03:54 PMDamn, I had Freedom Hall blocked.  Now, with my redone account,  I'm seeing it again.  Fun reading about the clown but probably need to block this again. 
You cannot view this attachment.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

The surest way to set off a MAGA republican is to compare Trump to Hitler, and yet, Trump is doing EVERYTHING he can to confirm that comparison is true...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-just-went-full-holocaust-143304311.html

"But we're getting the criminals out, and we're going to do that fast, and we know who they are, and the local police know their names, and they know their serial numbers," Trump said. "They know everything about them."

Trump has regularly mimicked Adolf Hitler during his campaign. But the mention of serial numbers—a terrifying echo of the identification numbers forcibly tattooed on concentration camp prisoners—is one of his most chilling references yet.

And how would Trump combat the outcry of the Nazi-like behavior this is? Why by hiding it of course!

Attkisson then asked Trump how he even intends to carry out mass deportations. "A lot of the millions of people have had children who are American citizens, and don't you think the first time there is an image on television of a family tearfully being told to board a bus that that whole program would end?" she asked.

Trump agreed and offered a solution: less media coverage.

"That's right," he said. "If you take a young woman with two beautiful children, and you put her on a bus, and it ends up on the front page of every newspaper. It makes it a lot harder.

Danno

and they call Democrats' Communist. they better look in mirror
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

There actually is a group of people, such as Jackson Hinkle, that call themselves MAGA communists.

dogwalker

There are also people that own warrants to buy DJT stock.  The warrants trade under the symbol DJTWW.
They may also be a disaster for any current owners because they way they work is you can sell the warrant and then if you pay another $11.50/share you get a share of DJT.
The price of the warrants is $7.94 today which means any seller would have to pay $7.94 + $11.50 = $19.44 to sell the warrant and get a share of DJT that is now only worth $12.79. 
Why would anyone do that?  They think someday the value of DJT stock will be above $19.44 and they can sell for a profit.
At this point though it makes more sense to buy DJT directly.
When the warrants were issued 6 months ago they were a good deal (for about a week) because the value of DJT was a lot more than $11.50 above that of the warrants.
However as the share price of DJT fell the value of the warrants also fell.....obviously because whenever the value of DJT is less than $11.50 the price of the warrants then owners of warrants have a risky situation.
Not sure about this but if the share price of DJT drops below $11.50 they may declare the warrants worthless and any holder would have lost their entire investment.

Blkfyre

Why Trump will lose: Because he chose someone who is actually dumber and a worse liar than he is as his running mate...

I can't wait until their debate and Walz absolutely destroys him on all of this...

dogwalker

umm  but VP picks rarely matter.....economy as usual is #1 concern and trump wins on that.

Blkfyre

Trump's assertion on Monday that he does not need Congress to make tax and tariff changes is not so easy to back up. The Constitution gives Congress, not the president, power over taxation and regulations on foreign commerce.

More indications that Trump's "Dictator for a day" is just a lie, once in power screw the laws! His bought and paid for Supreme Court has already said he couldn't be prosecuted for anything done as part of the job, and his scared Republican senators would never apply the penalties if he were impeached, for a THIRD time...

Zep

I don't see how Trump wins on economy.  His huge tax cuts fueled the inflation that set in as we came out of his handling of the Covid crisis.  Biden and his recovery efforts of what could have been a major, major recession or even a depression, allowed the US to recover faster than the rest of the world.  His policies have curbed Trump's inflation and now the economy just hit all time highs!

Just because Trump says he is a great business man and that he is better for the economy, doesn't make it true.  All Trump did was hand the wealthy a giant credit card of borrowed money (tax cuts). They went wild!

How does that make people like his policies?  Hand a $5000 credit card to a hooker and see how happy she gets.  She'll think you are the greatest.  Just remember, someone has to pay off that credit card. 
We all got two lives, the second one begins when you realize you only have one.