Trump is losing

Started by Hobby, Aug 08, 2024, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-harris-widens-lead-over-trump-to-47-40-reuters-ipsos-poll-finds/ar-AA1r8XQa?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=5f21b4adb305425cc9573e7cff5dca6e&ei=18

Harris had a lead of six percentage points based on unrounded figures - which showed her with support from 46.61% of registered voters while Trump was backed by 40.48%, according to the three-day poll that closed on Monday. The Democrat's lead was slightly higher than her five-point advantage over Trump in a Sept 11-12 Reuters/Ipsos poll.

The latest poll had a margin of error of about four percentage points.

dogwalker

OMG....dude....you don't know ALL polls have biases and errors.
None are the actual vote.  Many are done by organizations with clear biases.
I don't care what a poll says.  They are often wrong.  Anyone that lets a poll influence who they vote for is stupid as hell.

Also...for the 4,735th time, all that matters is the Electoral College vote.
No poll knows what that vote is since it is in the future.
Many of those votes will only be decided on the same day as the Presidential election.
No national poll showing who is ahead  or behind is very relevant to who wins
(since it is a national average not by individual Electoral college voters) SOOOOOOOO......

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on Sep 24, 2024, 05:16 PMOMG....dude....you don't know ALL polls have biases and errors.
None are the actual vote.  Many are done by organizations with clear biases.
I don't care what a poll says.  They are often wrong.  Anyone that lets a poll influence who they vote for is stupid as hell.

Also...for the 4,735th time, all that matters is the Electoral College vote.
No poll knows what that vote is since it is in the future.
Many of those votes will only be decided on the same day as the Presidential election.
No national poll showing who is ahead  or behind is very relevant to who wins
(since it is a national average not by individual Electoral college voters) SOOOOOOOO......

And...?

You have your opinion, which you have a right to, I have mine.

Danno

now he is selling silver coins with face on it for $100, only has $30 of silver. hurry out and one before they sell out.

Quote from: dogwalker on Sep 24, 2024, 02:02 PMThere are also people that own warrants to buy DJT stock.  The warrants trade under the symbol DJTWW.
They may also be a disaster for any current owners because they way they work is you can sell the warrant and then if you pay another $11.50/share you get a share of DJT.
The price of the warrants is $7.94 today which means any seller would have to pay $7.94 + $11.50 = $19.44 to sell the warrant and get a share of DJT that is now only worth $12.79. 
Why would anyone do that?  They think someday the value of DJT stock will be above $19.44 and they can sell for a profit.
At this point though it makes more sense to buy DJT directly.
When the warrants were issued 6 months ago they were a good deal (for about a week) because the value of DJT was a lot more than $11.50 above that of the warrants.
However as the share price of DJT fell the value of the warrants also fell.....obviously because whenever the value of DJT is less than $11.50 the price of the warrants then owners of warrants have a risky situation.
Not sure about this but if the share price of DJT drops below $11.50 they may declare the warrants worthless and any holder would have lost their entire investment.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/09/in-another-rant-trump-threatens-us-overseas-military-with-jail.html

"The Democrats are talking about how they're working so hard to get millions of votes from Americans living overseas. Actually, they are getting ready to CHEAT! They are going to use UOCAVA to get ballots, a program that emails ballots overseas without any citizenship check or verification of identity, whatsoever. (Foreign interference?) Remember they say, we have the 'most secure elections in history,' and anyone can get a ballot emailed to them!" he wrote in a Truth Social post.

"They want to dilute the TRUE vote of our beautiful military and their families, who Comrade Kamala has totally disrespected and abandoned. Republicans must act to stop them from stealing our military votes. WATCH! Remember, IF YOU VOTE ILLEGALLY, YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL," he continued.

So, *any* vote against him is cheating and will be punished...

dogwalker

When Republicans win, do Democrats accuse them of stealing the vote?
Name one (high level) case where that happened.

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/30/trump-crime-the-purge-speech

"Now, if you had one really violent day ... one rough hour, and I mean real rough. The word will get out and it will end immediately."

The comments triggered a stream of comparisons to The Purge, a 2013 film that depicts the election of a radical new party called The New Founding Fathers of America following an economic collapse, which then enacts drastic policies to end crime and unemployment.

Danno

Purge starts with Trump

Imwoody

This Hurricane will unite and help Kam 

zoezane

I read the criticism on here from Trump supporters that's why I deleted all of my posts.  I have a voice and will not let online bullies stop.

I'm doing deep research into elon musk and donald trump.  There is no doubt in my mind that our world, this planet is in satanic Satanism on steroids pushed by trump and his inner circle.  This election is crucial.  It's a HUGE choice between good and evil.  Trump is pure evil, anyone who follows him won't end good.  Trump is pure death and destruction.  Trump is DEATH to this world (did I say that too much, I hope so).

Trump's one day of violence is years of bloody destruction to our planet.  I have a video of Trump rally, HE was grabbing a teen-age girl, pulling her hand down to his dick pants. in PUBLIC.  No one cares.  MAGA support molesting girls and human trafficking by trump.  Some MAGA will never be invited to trumps house, they can't afford it and look like losers.  They are supporting all his rich friends.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Blkfyre

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-visits-georgia-in-aftermath-of-hurricane-helene

The former president and Republican nominee claimed upon landing in Valdosta that President Joe Biden was "sleeping" and not responding to Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, who he said was "calling the president and hasn't been able to get him." He repeated the claim at an event with reporters after being told Kemp said he had spoken to Biden.

Kemp confirmed Monday morning that he spoke to Biden the night before.

"The president just called me yesterday afternoon and I missed him and called him right back and he just said 'Hey, what do you need?' And I told him, you know, we've got what we need, we'll work through the federal process," Kemp said. "He offered if there are other things we need just to call him directly, which I appreciate that."

Blkfyre

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-it-matters-that-trump-now-wants-to-prosecute-harris-too/

As last week got underway, Donald Trump called for the prosecution of those who criticize judges and Supreme Court justices," despite the existence of the First Amendment and his own record of condemning judges and Supreme Court justices. A few days later, the former president held a bizarre press conference at which he, among other things, called for the prosecution of House Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi.

All of that, naturally, set the stage for Trump declaring a day later that he wants to see Vice President Kamala Harris prosecuted, too. He never got around to identifying any crimes that the Democrat might've committed, but his Pennsylvania audience nevertheless responded in predictable fashion: The Republican's followers chanted, "Lock her up!"

Trump is unhinged, threatening to prosecute any one and everyone who he thinks opposes him, believing that nobody has the right to think other than he does.

Just like one of the dictators he's so fond of...

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Oct 01, 2024, 11:31 AMhttps://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-visits-georgia-in-aftermath-of-hurricane-helene
Kemp confirmed Monday morning that he spoke to Biden the night before.
Trump is a sociopath that doesn't give a fuck about the hurricane victims and the distress they might feel if they feel they are going to be abandoned. Another one of Trump's horrendous lies he makes to get elected.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Fran Lebowitz says that the Supreme court gave the president total immunity, and Biden should make use of it by getting rid of the Supreme Court. like it

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Gee, WHY would Trump be so scared of Fact Checking?