IS TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?

Started by Hobby, Aug 08, 2024, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockeyhard

Quote from: Danno on Aug 09, 2024, 03:52 PMif you do some research, you will find that the points you just named are not true.  oil pumped all time high,  the broader numbers are confusing, most are turned away. Undocumented immigrants paid nearly $26 billion into Social Security coffers in a single year and CANNOT collect ss

Wow, who is the ignorant one now! If you think 20 million illegal immigrants coming into our country has no cost. You're a fool.

Danno

that number isn't even close to how many got to stay. that number is how many they contacted at the boarder and most are coming more than once and counted more than once. not that hard to find this info, but you won't hear on on Faux not news

Quote from: Rockeyhard on Aug 10, 2024, 09:56 AMWow, who is the ignorant one now! If you think 20 million illegal immigrants coming into our country has no cost. You're a fool.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

zoezane

I'm constantly thinking about the "Happy Warriors" who are filled with Joy in Arizona, Wisconsin and all the other states who support humans that are Making America Happy Again.  Not the American MAGA who make America hate again and again.  For those who follow "Trump HATE" have fun suffering in your own hate towards yourself and life.  This election is either happy or hate.  Which one are you?

WOW: Kamala Harris is now leading in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada, according to the most recent polls.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 10, 2024, 09:25 AMTalk about TDS, some of y'all are up at 3 am with Trump on the brain.

TDS is real...

From his behavior in the last few weeks he most certainly is Deranged...