Why Trumpers Love Trump

Started by bats, Aug 11, 2024, 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: Danno on Aug 30, 2024, 10:04 AMthe best thing that came out of Fracking is the technology to drill 50,000 ft to tap into geo thermal steam to generate electricity, this is going to run the huge data centers that are the internet.

They been tapping into geothermal for decades long before t
Fracking. 
Hobby

Danno

not at these depths, just saw a special on the 7 new super data center that are being built now. those would put a strain on the grid, so all 7 will be geo thermal
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Legman469

there's only one thing left that can save him from himself; wearing costumes at more debates and selling trading cards.  and I'm only 1/2 kidding.

You cannot view this attachment.
Legman the pretty girl shooter
can we go back to RB now??

dogwalker

One company plans to build 3 mini nuclear reactors to run its AI server farm!

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

I know someone that develops geothermal.  The easy stuff is mostly everywhere there are earthquakes (duh) which of course is not the best place to build expensive facilities.  So yeh drilling deeper where ever avoids those issues but is also expensive for other reasons.  Seems to me like a good opportunity though.  It's like wind in that wind will hopefully always be around and so will heat from inside the earth....in our lifetimes and well beyond.