misterfourtwenty vouch

Started by misterfourtwenty, Sep 28, 2023, 09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misterfourtwenty

Hi All! I'm so glad I ran into this site.

I've been around with this handle on RB (miss the RB chat with cams !!) , GLH, Nightshift , and now PD since it came out.

It's so nice to see some old handles I recognize.

I don't have a particular vouch as I wasn't invited , I ran into the site in my own.

Does anyone remember my handle and can vouch ? Happy to verify in any sort of way , or snow all of my verified PD reviews with provider response.

Let me know !

HighStepper

He has an email on his profile page https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?action=profile;u=318

Perhaps if you recognize the handle you can have a chat to know that it is him.
Too much sex is still not enough.

misterfourtwenty

Thank you! I don't think anyone will know that email, but my handle for sure. I do recognize narissacupcakes on the member list who I've met a few times.

HighStepper

They do not need to recognize your email. I was suggesting that they use it to make contact. Likewise you can contact Narissacupcakes.

Narissacupcakes Profile Page:  https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?action=profile;u=220

misterfourtwenty

Thanks, it looks like she hasn't logged in here since 8/2022  :-[

Hobby

You won't have access to the entire site until you are vouched. However there are forums you can access...
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: misterfourtwenty on Oct 02, 2023, 03:18 PMThanks, it looks like she hasn't logged in here since 8/2022  :-[
Don't limit your search for her here. Send her an email and request that she sign in here and says she knows you.

Hobby

Quote from: misterfourtwenty on Sep 28, 2023, 11:21 PMThank you! I don't think anyone will know that email, but my handle for sure. I do recognize narissacupcakes on the member list who I've met a few times.

Who do you know...message me with names and I will contact them for you...
Hobby