The Convict Hosting Fundraiser For Domestic Terrorists Who Assaulted Cops

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 22, 2024, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 22, 2024, 08:45 PMOnly one cop died due to injuries, the other four committed suicide.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

So the protestors should hang but convicted murderers on death row shouldn't, hypocrite much?

Only one died. Wow you are missing the point. They should get the death penalty.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

zoezane

George Washington would of had them all hung ( I wish I could say hugged for high treason).  His last battle placed the Constitution in place so we have the freedom to create and thrive.  NOW, we have a Nazi, revenge seeking "grab them by the pussy" rapist trump THAT cries he cannot kill all of us.  Shocking, yeah it is.  Trump MAGA all want to war for their unthankful lives.  I've interviewed many Maga.  The have nothing good to say about life, nothing.  They live in a world of hate for everything just like Trump.

And immigrant, Elon Musk comes to America for citizenship, jumps to Silicon Valley for more power.  He sues everything, everyone like Trump.  Musk got Covid and he admits it fucked him up.  I have clients from Tesla who are "stressed out messy".  Almost abusive in their ways of movement and actions.  They don't even know how messy they are working Tesla.  Then Elon gets mad he can't have his way again and doesn't care about Tesla shareholders.  He has lost his vision for Tesla supporiting Hitler Trump.  Sneaky Elon's hate and anger is destorying the car company.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 22, 2024, 08:45 PMOnly one cop died due to injuries, the other four committed suicide.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

So the protestors should hang but convicted murderers on death row shouldn't, hypocrite much?

So, to be clear, that one person's life is what? Worthless? Not worth pursuing justice for those who contributed to their death?

Hobby

Trump golf course set to host Jan. 6 'Awards Gala' fundraiser for Capitol riot defendants!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/08/26/january-6-fundraiser-donald-trump-golf-course/74950071007/

Trump is going to host a fund raiser to help those who attacked our Capitol.  It's disgusting!
Hobby

bats

Tickets start at $1,500 per person. A table for 12 costs $50,000, which seems like a bad deal considering 12 X $1,500 = $18,000 LOL

The Trump campaign says Trump won't be there, so I don't know how they expect to sell tickets. lol

Here's an excerpt from an article in the NY Times a couple of days ago that talks about some of the unfair treatment of the "hostages":

The Stand in the Gap Foundation, the nonprofit hosting the event at Bedminster, is run by Sarah McAbee, according to the organization's website. Ms. McAbee, according to a person familiar with the group, is the wife of Ronald Colton McAbee, a former deputy sheriff from Tennessee who is serving five years in prison on charges of taking part in what prosecutors called "a prolonged multi-assailant attack on police officers" at the Capitol.

Ms. McAbee founded the organization with another Jan. 6 defendant, Shane Jenkins, a man from Texas who is now serving seven years in prison for shattering a window at the Capitol with a tomahawk and then pelting officers defending the building with a wooden desk drawer, a flagpole, a metal walking stick and a broken wooden pole.

In the days that followed, prosecutors say, Mr. Jenkins sent a message to an associate saying he was "not over this election," adding, "I have murder in my heart and head."

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/22/us/politics/fund-raiser-jan-6-defendants-trump-golf-club.html?unlocked_article_code=1.GE4.DYk5.xFn8mlFonOGD&smid=url-share

As Trump said, all they were doing was protesting a rigged election.

Hobby

"As Trump said, all they were doing was protesting a rigged election."

That's the problem right there.  Trump makes false claims no evidence to back it up and his supporters blindly believe what he says. 
Hobby

Danno

The TV networks are fact checking everything that Harris, Walz say. Why not fact check Trump?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Danno on Aug 27, 2024, 11:44 AMThe TV networks are fact checking everything that Harris, Walz say. Why not fact check Trump?
It's probably because, with Harris/Walz, it's still news if they make a claim that isn't 100 percent accurate. Trump has told so many lies that nobody even blinks anymore.

HighStepper

The Jan. 6 'Awards Gala' at Trump's golf course has been postponed indefinitely.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: bats on Aug 27, 2024, 12:57 PMIt's probably because, with Harris/Walz, it's still news if they make a claim that isn't 100 percent accurate. Trump has told so many lies that nobody even blinks anymore.

https://www.comicsands.com/goldberg-harris-trump-double-standard-2669121668.html

"I'll call it plainly a double standard that we have in this campaign. We're sitting here parsing, as we should, what the Democratic nominee for president says in an interview, how she answers questions about a whole range of subjects."

"Here's the thing: I'll make this observation. I'll own it. If Kamala Harris went from bacon to wind in her interview with Dana Bash, the next morning she would not be the nominee of the Democratic Party."

Hobby

"Only one died. Wow you are missing the point. They should get the death penalty."

I don't agree the rioters should be sentenced to death.  They were brain washed by Trump that it is patriotic to stop the steal. They actually thought at the time they were fighting for their country for Trump.  Many now have said it was wrong what they did. Trump invited them to the rally. Trump supporters were already angry and Trump infuriated the crowd even more motivated them to attack to stop the steal by stopping the certification the final step in the election.  So no I would not pit them to death because they weren't entirely responsible for their actions.
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Sep 03, 2024, 08:10 PMhttps://www.comicsands.com/goldberg-harris-trump-double-standard-2669121668.html

"I'll call it plainly a double standard that we have in this campaign. We're sitting here parsing, as we should, what the Democratic nominee for president says in an interview, how she answers questions about a whole range of subjects."

"Here's the thing: I'll make this observation. I'll own it. If Kamala Harris went from bacon to wind in her interview with Dana Bash, the next morning she would not be the nominee of the Democratic Party."
Too late to change nominees. Best can do is "cleanup on isle 4."

As to bacon to wind, Trump named his speaking style the "weave," saying that he touches on many different topics at once and "they all come back brilliantly together." "It's not rambling," Trump refuted. Link

It is hilarious to watch Trump's hand gestures as he describes the weave.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Sep 03, 2024, 10:01 PMIt is hilarious to watch Trump's hand gestures as he describes the weave.
I like how he imagines that he has friends who are English professors who've told him how brilliantly he "weaves" things together.

Has there ever been a person as full of shit as Trump? I mean, I've known a few bullshitters in my day, but Trump is the all-time champ.

dogwalker