Let's Open the VIP and Private Groups As The Open Border.

Started by Hobby, Apr 09, 2022, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

I had a thought. Why do some participants to Political Hall insist only vouched members may join VIP and Private Groups while having no problem with allowing illegals to sneak across the border bypassing the US Immigration Border Checkpoints?

Interesting don't you think? On one hand, members want to know who is joining the Saloon and on the other when it comes to people entering the US illegally they don't give a shit who enters!

Can't wait to read how people who insist on vouching and supporting illegals justify their position on this! This ought to be good!

Zep

I'm wondering who the people are who are in favor of allowing illegals to enter the US?   I'm only in favor of getting more legal immigration.  Increase the numbers of US citizens and legal residents!  Fill all the jobs left empty.  Get them paying income taxes, buying stuff, paying sales tax.   

Ensure a priority is given to those who are being persecuted whether in Ukraine, Chili, Honduras, where ever. 
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

I doubt any of those insisting on vouching and for open borders are going to reply here...LOL I think the word of the day would be Hypocrisy! Be like a deer caught in headlights!

bats

Nice straw man, Hobby. I haven't heard anyone say they don't give a shit who enters, or that there be no controls. That's right-wing spin.

What some of us would like to see is reasonable management of legal immigration rather than the build-the-wall hysteria exhibited by so many right-wingers.

HighStepper

The border between the United States and Mexico is controlled. It is one of the busiest borders in the world for legal crossing. To stop people who cross illegally we need to curtail the demand that brings them here (mostly work). I've always advocated putting in PRISON employers who hire them. Why don't we do that ... rhetorical question.

The Saloon is a sole proprietorship. As such, don't need to have Congress deciding policy and practices, lol.

I would imagine pimps, rip off hookers, and predator trolls in general, would like to see an open saloon.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Slippery little devils here...LOL Talk around...LOL

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Apr 09, 2022, 02:50 PMNice straw man, Hobby. I haven't heard anyone say they don't give a shit who enters, or that there be no controls. That's right-wing spin.

What some of us would like to see is reasonable management of legal immigration rather than the build-the-wall hysteria exhibited by so many right-wingers.

The real issue continues to be the failure of Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration act.

Senate Immigration Reform Bill 2013 Passed by the Senate but not passed by the House. The failures have been under both Democrats and Republicans.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 09, 2022, 02:59 PMThe border between the United States and Mexico is controlled. It is one of the busiest borders in the world for legal crossing. To stop people who cross illegally we need to curtail the demand that brings them here (mostly work). I've always advocated putting in PRISON employers who hire them. Why don't we do that ... rhetorical question.

The Saloon is a sole proprietorship. As such, don't need to have Congress deciding policy and practices, lol.

I would imagine pimps, rip off hookers, and predator trolls in general, would like to see an open saloon.

Quote from: bats on Apr 09, 2022, 02:50 PMNice straw man, Hobby. I haven't heard anyone say they don't give a shit who enters, or that there be no controls. That's right-wing spin.

Bats just who do you think the right-wing is referring to...those that entered legally? Nope... they jump all over Republicans for wanting to keep illegals out and make them enter the US through legal channels. Entering legally is Applying for Green Card, Visa, Citizenship etc not sneaking across the border in the middle of the night... What is worse is when illegals that came in illegally are found these bleeding hearts fight against having illegals evicted and deported... Nice little spin Bats, no cigar for you! 

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 09, 2022, 03:05 PMThe real issue continues to be the failure of Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration act.

Senate Immigration Reform Bill 2013 Passed by the Senate but not passed by the House. The failures have been under both Democrats and Republicans.

No the topic is not what congress is doing... trying to derail the topic is not the topic either......LOL

HighStepper

My comments on Congress were in response to Bats "What some of us would like to see is reasonable management of legal immigration" An preivious reference to Congress....don't have to put up with the BS.

If the desire is to keep the discussion narrowly focused on "...people who insist on vouching and supporting illegals justify their position on this!" Then I'm not in the group you are trying to reach.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 09, 2022, 03:32 PMMy comments on Congress were in response to Bats "What some of us would like to see is reasonable management of legal immigration" An preivious reference to Congress....don't have to put up with the BS.

If the desire is to keep the discussion narrowly focused on "...people who insist on vouching and supporting illegals justify their position on this!" Then I'm not in the group you are trying to reach.

Bats is just trying to spin and deflect as Democrats love to do!

You are just weaving it in like I did on your OP...lol

As a matter of fact, it is illegal for employers to hire undocumented works. Laws were changed by congress after Reagan gave amnesty to 5 million illegal workers. The problem is illegals can obtain driver's licenses and fake social security accounts.  California does not enforce the law.

HighStepper