I voted today

Started by bligslick, Today at 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogwalker, bligslick and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

bligslick

I hope you do the same. Even if you vote opposite from me. I applaud you for having an opinion. I am openly voting against the policies that this echo chamber seems to support.  Meanwhile, Good for you!

I am not a Christian.  I've always leaned left. But since 2016, my values ultimately align more with the right. More so with Christian values than non Christians. I was always a middle of the road kind of guy. I've watched people's positions and policies.  ((Fuck your feelings))

I've always tried to stay silent and just absorb what the flow was. Trying to understand people's positions that were different from mine. I try to consider policies and positions first. Ultimately I found myself being forced to decide which side I'm on.

If I lose friends... that sucks. You should allow for others to have differing opinions....

45/47. Trump 100%. Doubt I'll engage you openly in public forums but happy to engage you face to face if you have issue with my positions...

Ps. Check your sources. Check the biases of your sources. Fuck Fox News. But also, fuck CNN, CBS, and ABC. I don't trust Anyone without sources and a story that is plausible.... Get out and vote! Cause MFers like myself are voting.  Or, plan B, rely on printing fake votes.  Good luck with that!

PSS.  Clearly Kamala, who received 0 votes to become the candidate of the left, will be a great leader..  cough.