Biden to announce authorization of E15 gasoline

Started by Hobby, Apr 13, 2022, 08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Everyone knows that Trump's tax cuts were a flop. The hype of "new investments" due to the tax cuts didn't significantly pan out.

We need to realize that WWIII has already started.
  • 1914  the assignation of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was the spark that led to WWI
  • 1939  Hitler's Germany invaded Poland the spark that led to WWII
  • 2022  Putin's Russia invades Ukraine the spark that leads to WWIII 

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

"Everyone knows that Trump's tax cuts were a flop. The hype of "new investments" due to the tax cuts didn't significantly pan out."

Let's see, low inflation, lots of jobs, the economy was roaring and it looked like Trump was a sure win for reelection and then Covid changed everything.  Yeah, I would say Trump's tax cut was a big fat flop alright! LMAO! Maybe you have confused Obama's shovel-ready jobs that amounted to nothing, with Trump's tax cut!

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 20, 2022, 02:35 PM"Everyone knows that Trump's tax cuts were a flop. The hype of "new investments" due to the tax cuts didn't significantly pan out."

Let's see, low inflation, lots of jobs, the economy was roaring and it looked like Trump was a sure win for reelection and then Covid changed everything.  Yeah, I would say Trump's tax cut was a big fat flop alright! LMAO! Maybe you have confused Obama's shovel-ready jobs that amounted to nothing, with Trump's tax cut!

Trump benefited from the Obama economy he inherited.

The job growth didn't come from Trump's tax cuts. BTW, When Trump was inaugurated in January 2017, there were nearly 145.6 million employed Americans, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. By December 2020, his last full month in office, there were about 142.6 million total nonfarm employees — about 3 million fewer than when Trump took office.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 20, 2022, 07:10 AMNo not a repeat of Obama, this is much worse...
Be fair. I don't think the Republicans are treating Biden any worse than they treated Obama.