This Is Sad and Dangerous!

Started by Hobby, Apr 21, 2022, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 21, 2022, 10:59 AM

So? I would post Trump doing worse but you'd just dismiss it as he's not in the job anymore while ignoring that he WAS in the job when he was doing as bad if not worse.

Either their gaffes and mispeaking is an indication of a problem or it isn't.

bats

There's no question Joe has lost a step. He's the oldest president we've ever had. But it was either him or the psychopathic crook. Pretty easy decision.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 21, 2022, 11:35 AMSo? I would post Trump doing worse but you'd just dismiss it as he's not in the job anymore while ignoring that he WAS in the job when he was doing as bad if not worse.

Either their gaffes and mispeaking is an indication of a problem or it isn't.

What good would it do to post Trump doing worse?  Trump is not our president now.. you seem to think pointing out Trump makes Biden look better or irritates others.  Trump was a loudmouth who could not keep his big mouth shut.  I did not like Trump before he was president, was president, or now!  I don't have to like a person to agree with them.  You seem to always want to keep making digs about Trump makes you look dumb as fuck!  Biden is now President in a time we need leadership, not Mr. Rogers, or Pee Wee Herman!

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 21, 2022, 01:07 PMWhat good would it do to post Trump doing worse?  Trump is not our president now.. you seem to think pointing out Trump makes Biden look better or irritates others.  Trump was a loudmouth who could not keep his big mouth shut.  I did not like Trump before he was president, was president, or now!  I don't have to like a person to agree with them.  You seem to always want to keep making digs about Trump makes you look dumb as fuck!  Biden is now President in a time we need leadership, not Mr. Rogers, or Pee Wee Herman!

OK, one last time. Trump WAS president when he was doing things that you say Biden is unfit to be president and show his lack of a stable mental presence. So why was it you were not saying the same thing about Trump when he was president? Why are you not saying Trump should not be able to run again due to his mental decline as you say someone who has these issues isn't fit for office?

Hobby

Trump was blasted and ridiculed when he was president and impeached twice. They tried to remove him and failed.  Why should I waste my time like you on Trump?  Trump is in the past a leftover man, I doubt Trump is going to run again.  And if he does run again we will deal with it when that time comes. Meanwhile, today if you can focus on today, Biden's lack of leadership is beyond scary! Polls indicate American people have lost their confidence in Biden!

Zep

I'm starting to think that Hobby wants to see VP Kamala Harris sworn in.  You do realize that is who is next, right?   Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

Quote from: Zep on Apr 21, 2022, 02:30 PMI'm starting to think that Hobby wants to see VP Kamala Harris sworn in.  You do realize that is who is next, right?   Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Why not?  We can deal with her if that were to happen. Supposing Biden followed Obama and there was no Trump. What would Democrats have to say about Biden?  Would they be as supportive and look the other way in the face of a showdown with Russia or would they too be concerned about Biden's leadership or lack thereof?

Romanticlover

We have a senile President, earlier today Biden had a press conference and one reporter asked him about Title 42 and he responded with the airline mask  mandate being struck down. The reporters had the "WTF?!" expressions on their face.

There's no way Biden lasts three more years and if the 25th amendment is invoked then we are stuck with Kamala, either way we are fucked.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 21, 2022, 04:08 PMWe have a senile President, earlier today Biden had a press conference and one reporter asked him about Title 42 and he responded with the airline mask  mandate being struck down. The reporters had the "WTF?!" expressions on their face.

There's no way Biden lasts three more years and if the 25th amendment is invoked then we are stuck with Kamala, either way we are fucked.

That's how I see it for now.  If Republicans can take over the majority of Congress they may be able to undo the mess Democrats and Biden have put us in! With a Republican Congress majority and if Harris does become President she will be a dead duck not lame duck president and won't be able to furthur the Biden damage.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Apr 21, 2022, 11:57 AMThere's no question Joe has lost a step. He's the oldest president we've ever had. But it was either him or the psychopathic crook. Pretty easy decision.
Biden is the biggest Crook I have seen. LMAO. I.R.S is one and they will catch up for unreported income..

Bande

Quote from: Zep on Apr 21, 2022, 02:30 PMI'm starting to think that Hobby wants to see VP Kamala Harris sworn in.  You do realize that is who is next, right?   Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

There is no one worth a shit in line to be sworn in, But, Hey many voted him in due to having hurt feelings... LMAO.
I rather have hurt feelings over a FUKKED up economy the Biden administration has given us.

Hobby

And this today: Biden is asked about Title 42 and starts talking about an appeal for his answer...WFT

bats

Quote from: Bande on Apr 21, 2022, 05:38 PMBiden is the biggest Crook I have seen. LMAO. I.R.S is one and they will catch up for unreported income..
Actual evidence of Trump's criminality and misconduct is all over the place. Biden, not so much.

It was the same thing with Hillary. Right-wingers and rednecks all across the country believed the lies that she was somehow crooked, even a murderess. But the Republicans never proved a thing.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Apr 21, 2022, 05:42 PMThere is no one worth a shit in line to be sworn in, But, Hey many voted him in due to having hurt feelings... LMAO.
I rather have hurt feelings over a FUKKED up economy the Biden administration has given us.
People didn't vote against Trump because of "mean tweets" or because their feelings were hurt. They voted against him because he's a lying piece of shit.