Dems Wanted Them, Here They Come!

Started by Hobby, Apr 22, 2022, 09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Record arrivals of Cubans, Nicaraguans and Colombians fuel 22-year high in U.S. border arrests

A 22-year high in apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border in March was partly fueled by record arrivals of migrants from Cuba, Nicaragua, Colombia and Ukraine, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) figures released this week show.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) processed migrants 221,303 times along the southern border in March, a 33% jump from February and the highest tally since 2000, according to agency statistics. CBP said 159,900 encounters in March represented unique migrants, citing a 28% rate of repeat border crossings.

The spike in migrant arrivals was also partly driven by a 33% increase in apprehensions of single adults, who accounted for 169,062 — or 76% — of all border encounters. Arrivals of migrant parents and children traveling as families and unaccompanied minors also increased, rising to 37,818 and 14,167, respectively...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigration-border-arrests-cubans-nicaraguans-colombians-22-year-high/

Zep

With the booming economy, fill those jobs!!  We need more workers.  Get them processed get them work permits, get them working towards citizenship!  We got too many jobs, not enough workers!!    Help wanted signs are everywhere!!

We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

HighStepper

The U.S. will continue to struggle to carry out deportations of migrants who are not from Mexico or Central America after Title 42 is lifted.

"I think the real growth in migrant arrivals for a while is going to be from any country that's hard to return people to and reasonably easy to get to the United States from," Isacson said.

Dealing with immigration issues will be big during the campaigns leading to midterm elections.

DHS officials said they're preparing by mobilizing hundreds of border agents, expanding capacity at processing facilities and securing additional buses and aircraft to process migrants.

But will it be enough and in time?
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Zep on Apr 22, 2022, 09:49 AMWith the booming economy, fill those jobs!!  We need more workers.  Get them processed get them work permits, get them working towards citizenship!  We got too many jobs, not enough workers!!    Help wanted signs are everywhere!!

The need for workers is not going to figure prominently in the illegal immigration political campaign debate.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 22, 2022, 10:16 AMThe need for workers is not going to figure prominently in the illegal immigration political campaign debate.

I have no issues with workers coming to the US to work as long as they do it legally. The problem is they are crossing our unsecured border seeking work in an economy with high inflation.  Where will they live? High cost of housing, are the taxpayers supposed to pay their rent for them? Of course, there are jobs available, many citizens don't want to return to work and are living off the government-free money as long as they can. So what happens when the cost of living here is so expensive not even the government handouts will be enough to support them?  Will they turn to crime and violence or decide to go back home?

Tuscano

Believe me, you don't have to worry where they will live.  Most, if they can't make it here will leave on their own. They are not criminals. And we need them.
Like Like x 1 View List
Vorresti essere me

Romanticlover

We don't have enough affordable housing for Americans, where are all these immigrants going to live?

If you are for open borders then you should have to invite at least one to live with you.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

The handyman that killed that woman in NYC was here illegally, what a shock. Stabbed her 60 times.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/orsolya-gaal-murder-suspect-david-bonola-united-states-immigration

A few months ago a man killed his three daughters and a church member here in Sac, he was also here illegally.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Tuscano on Apr 22, 2022, 02:39 PMBelieve me, you don't have to worry where they will live.  Most, if they can't make it here will leave on their own. They are not criminals. And we need them.

Yep, we need them here like a dog needs more fleas...

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 22, 2022, 03:23 PMThe handyman that killed that woman in NYC was here illegally, what a shock. Stabbed her 60 times.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/orsolya-gaal-murder-suspect-david-bonola-united-states-immigration

A few months ago a man killed his three daughters and a church member here in Sac, he was also here illegally.

And Kate Steinle 32 2017 San Franciso was shot by an illegal who had been deported 5 times. Said the gun magically appeared, and the stupid jurors bought that story...

Hobby

Quote from: Tuscano on Apr 22, 2022, 02:39 PMBelieve me, you don't have to worry where they will live.  Most, if they can't make it here will leave on their own. They are not criminals. And we need them.

Well, so far they haven't left! They get all sorts of free stuff from the liberal do-gooder Democrats.  They get on welfare, collect food stamps, and have a housing allowance. I have seen this:  Multiple families move together into single-family homes and apartments sometimes as many as 16 living in a tiny 2 bd 1 bath apartment. .  Trash. liquor bottles, beer cans and garbage littered everywhere outside. Maybe you want to rent out your garage, a illegal family will be happy to move in and pay you rent.

Romanticlover

If an illegal commits a crime then LE isn't allowed to contact ICE here in CA due to a stupid law, if they were allowed to contact ICE then those girls would still be alive. A week earlier he got arrested for DUI and beat up a cop, that wasn't a serious enough crime to contact ICE according to Democrats.

"Everything Democrats touch turns to shit" - bad evil orange man who Tweets mean things
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

maybe you should sign up for that free money if it's so easy to get
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Quote from: Danno on Apr 22, 2022, 04:07 PMmaybe you should sign up for that free money if it's so easy to get

I tried to, I am not illegal that's the problem...

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome