OMG Adam Schiff A Liar and spreader of Misinformation..

Started by Bande, Apr 24, 2022, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Who would of thought this low life SKUM would reach a all time low.. OMG

kidinacandystore

As I've stated many times, I'm not a big fan of politicians in general, no matter what their party affiliation is, as evidenced by the current crop of RINO's out there...but this pencil necked hypocritical liar is particularly dangerous.

Hobby

McCarthy calling the kettle black... now that's rich.  McCarthy is being proven he is a lying ass-kissing cock sucker. Hell, they all lie! Comes down to who can lie the best and get away with it! Biden lies, Trump lies, Both Clintons lie, Bushe lies, Harris lies, Obama lies, Pelosi lies, Schumer lies. If one lies the other swears to it! Lying is so bad we have come to expect the lies and would be shocked to hear the truth!

HighStepper

Kevin McCarthy is the last person to go before the cameras and call out someone for lying.
Republicans need a new face to present their case against Adam Schiff.
Nothing McCarthy says can be taken at face value.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Danno

and Trump refused to testify, mute points, from 2 years ago
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

Anyone that listens to Jim the molester in charge has a lack of judgement. Should be in jail for what he let happen at Ohio State.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

Just like all of them.  A bunch of corrupt scumbags.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Apr 24, 2022, 07:35 PMWho would of thought this low life SKUM would reach a all time low.. OMG

As far as I know, Schiff made ONE misstep when he inartfully tried to evade a question about whether he'd had contact with the whistleblower in the case of Trump's shakedown of the Ukrainian president. Otherwise, he has been forthright and factual about everything.

But being forthright and factual doesn't matter to the right. They'd rather believe the lies they're told, and a lot of them don't seem able to discern the difference between fact and fiction.

Just know that if either of The Former Guy's impeachment trials had been held in actual courts of law with rules of evidence and impartial juries, Trump would have been convicted in a heartbeat. That's how overwhelming the evidence was in each case, and yet the Republicans ignored their oath to the Constitution and let him off the hook.

Hobby

As far as I know, Schiff made ONE misstep when he inartfully tried to evade a question about whether he'd had contact with the whistleblower in the case of Trump's shakedown of the Ukrainian president. Otherwise, he has been forthright and factual about everything.

Some people just don't want to know the truth.... yes, Schiff has lied many times. A misstep what a joke!

Hobby

"Just know that if either of The Former Guy's impeachment trials had been held in actual courts of law with rules of evidence and impartial juries, Trump would have been convicted in a heartbeat. That's how overwhelming the evidence was in each case, and yet the Republicans ignored their oath to the Constitution and let him off the hook."

Bring Trump into the conversation again! I think you must be obsessed with Trump! How does Trump justify Schiff lying? You can't possibly know what a jury would do! OJ trial, lots of evidence and he walked. Scott Peterson no evidence and he sits now in prison on a life term commuted from death.  Then there is Casey Anthony that should have been a slam dunk for murder and is acquitted.  So no, you can not make a statement about what would happen in a court of law you simply don't know.! What should happen and what will happen are distantly apart outcomes when it comes to juries.

As far as Trump's first impeachment I did not agree that the articles for impeachment were serious enough to warrant removal.  However the second Impeachment I found there was more than enough cause to remove Trump from office. I do believe Trump was fully responsible for what happened on Jan 6. I never found Trump to be an Honorable Man.  An honorable man would have accepted the outcome of the election and cooperated in the transfer of power.

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 29, 2022, 03:22 AMSome people just don't want to know the truth.... yes, Schiff has lied many times. A misstep what a joke!
I said, "As far as I know." I identified that misstep. You've presented nada.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Apr 29, 2022, 04:32 PMI said, "As far as I know." I identified that misstep. You've presented nada.

As far as you know only means there is more and you don't want to know.. I suspect you do know...

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 29, 2022, 04:44 PMAs far as you know only means there is more
If only you would identify what that "more" is, we might be able to get somewhere.

Tuscano

Ah, so glad Bats has joined us! We don't need to agree to have an enlightening conversation. My favorite poster of all time, HightStepper, is not likely to join this discussion. As for me? I have little respect for politicians in general as they are generally self-serving and too full of themselves to be useful.
What I would like to see is a majority of voters live and let live. I won't try to convert you, and you respect me and do the same. 

"GOLDEN RULE The principle known as the Golden Rule: `Do unto others what you would have them do unto you' (Matthew 7, 12), is often thought of as the apex of Jesus' moral teachings and of being unique to Christianity. However, the Buddha made this same principle one of the cornerstones of his ethics too."
Vorresti essere me