Draft SCOTUS Opinion would Overturn Roe

Started by bats, May 02, 2022, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Sounds good to me.  Abortion is the death penalty for the fetus for being defenseless and innocent.
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 06, 2022, 05:49 PMSounds good to me.  Abortion is the death penalty for the fetus for being defenseless and innocent.

Hmm...Interesting. Let's look back on something you JUST said:

Quote from: Hobby on May 03, 2022, 07:14 PMNow what are you mumbling about? I did not say to throw the people who want an abortion in jail... throw those that perform the abortion in jail is what I said... god damn get it right...

So, you don't want to throw them in jail, but you DO want to kill them...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 06, 2022, 05:58 PMHmm...Interesting. Let's look back on something you JUST said:

So, you don't want to throw them in jail, but you DO want to kill them...

There you go again being a Pin Head... did I say I wanted to kill anyone? No! People who support abortion don't seem to have any reservations about killing the defenseless and innocent yet do have an issue with putting to death murders! Give them a second chance, let them out early! Where is the second chance for the unborn?  How about if the mother doesn't want the baby then put the baby up for adoption?
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Hobby on May 06, 2022, 06:49 PMHow about if the mother doesn't want the baby then put the baby up for adoption?
How about the government stay the fuck out of it?

Hobby

Quote from: bats on May 06, 2022, 07:29 PMHow about the government stay the fuck out of it?

If you want the government to stay the fuck out of it then why be upset that Roe V Wade will be nullified?
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Hobby on May 06, 2022, 07:45 PMIf you want the government to stay the fuck out of it then why be upset that Roe V Wade will be nullified?
Still pretending that this is being done because the "conservative" justices want to stand up for the neutral legal doctrine of "states' rights?"

These justices and the people who bankrolled their nominations and appointments are doing this because it suits their moral sensibilities. They know damn well what the effect of this will be, and that's why they're doing it. Not because they want it to be up to the states. That's complete bullshit.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on May 06, 2022, 08:06 PMStill pretending that this is being done because the "conservative" justices want to stand up for the neutral legal doctrine of "states' rights?"

These justices and the people who bankrolled their nominations and appointments are doing this because it suits their moral sensibilities. They know damn well what the effect of this will be, and that's why they're doing it. Not because they want it to be up to the states. That's complete bullshit.

Biden being anti-abortion as a Senator, but as a Candidate and now as President changed his tune.  He is Roman Catholic, Biden sold his soul for votes! I wonder how he will explain this to God who he claims to believe in.
Hobby

Hobby

One thing about Trump is he is as transparent as they come.  He made known his position on abortion and Roe v Wade. Trump lets people know what he thinks and what he wants to do, which is what gets him in so much hot water. As it turns out many of the things Trump has said were true or being proven true.  When he ran for President we knew he was anti-abortion, wanted to tear up trade treaties, wanted to cut taxes on the highest taxpayers, expand oil drilling and export, secure the borders, and abolish Obama care. Trump was successful on many of his promises and is making good on the Roe issue sending the abortion issue back to the states.
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 06, 2022, 08:54 PMOne thing about Trump is he is as transparent as they come.  He made known his position on abortion and Roe v Wade. Trump lets people know what he thinks and what he wants to do, which is what gets him in so much hot water. As it turns out many of the things Trump has said were true or being proven true.  When he ran for President we knew he was anti-abortion, wanted to tear up trade treaties, wanted to cut taxes on the highest taxpayers, expand oil drilling and export, secure the borders, and abolish Obama care. Trump was successful on many of his promises and is making good on the Roe issue sending the abortion issue back to the states.

Trump isn't president anymore. Why do you keep bringing him up?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 06, 2022, 06:49 PMThere you go again being a Pin Head... did I say I wanted to kill anyone? No! People who support abortion don't seem to have any reservations about killing the defenseless and innocent yet do have an issue with putting to death murders! Give them a second chance, let them out early! Where is the second chance for the unborn?  How about if the mother doesn't want the baby then put the baby up for adoption?
Pretty much. You said that applying to r death penalty to those who have abortion is a good idea

Blkfyre

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 
Quote from: Hobby on May 06, 2022, 07:45 PMIf you want the government to stay the fuck out of it then why be upset that Roe V Wade will be nullified?

Maybe because it's considered a Crime Against Humanity https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/crimes-against-humanity.shtml

Hobby

The US is not subject to the UN or World Court!
Hobby

HighStepper

People who keep calling people "pin heads" are they also a pin head? As in takes one to know one. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 07, 2022, 03:09 PMPeople who keep calling people "pin heads" are they also a pin head? As in takes one to know one. 

No, all that is required is to recognize a Pin Head! LOL
Hobby

HighStepper

Definition of pinhead 1 : the head of a pin. 2 : something very small or insignificant. 3 : a very dull or stupid person : fool.
So even if one believes someone is a "pinhead" it is not appropriate to call them that. Name calling is often an indication of an exasperated mind.

Too much sex is still not enough.