Good Ole Demoncrats

Started by Bande, May 09, 2022, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Demoncrats found a theme for November.. Their best shot to not get voted out.
In the mean time starting chaos again. Keeping up with the summer riots, oh wait a peaceful protest. LMFAO
Glad so many agree with these tactics..

https://youtu.be/Qc3MVEtxj2Y

rooftop

Bande - please assure me you dont take anything TC says seriously.  I am increasingly frustrated with the Democratic leadership's lack of vision and appreciation for working people vis a vis welfare-dependent people. There is plenty to critique both Dems and Reeps without ever bringing anyone from Fox especially TC into the discussion. 

HighStepper

Fox News  lawyers argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.

I like to think myself to be a "reasonable viewer" therefore I no longer listen to Tucker Carlson.

BTW, it would be nice to let us know when posters are linking to a Tucker Carlson video.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 09, 2022, 10:45 PMFox News  lawyers argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.

I like to think myself to be a "reasonable viewer" therefore I no longer listen to Tucker Carlson.

BTW, it would be nice to let us know when posters are linking to a Tucker Carlson video.

Why?  That would take all the fun out it....lol
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

HighStepper

So that I can copy and paste the link into a private browser. That way I don't wind up with the YouTube algorithms sending me a bunch of crap.

Hobby

Bande you will need to identify the link video Tucker Carlson because HS doesn't want to deal with a bunch of crap but if it is Biden video it's not crap... LOL

HighStepper

Don't pick on Bande. As a general guideline it is nice to have a title to a video. You use to advocate that.

You are the one with Biden derangement syndrome, not me, lol.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 10, 2022, 08:22 AMDon't pick on Bande. As a general guideline it is nice to have a title to a video. You use to advocate that.

You are the one with Biden derangement syndrome, not me, lol.

Yes, I did...but did Bandee listen...lol You first singled out Tucker you did not say to title all the videos. I am not the deranged one here when it comes to Biden! His poll numbers prove that. 

HighStepper

Biden had a slight uptick in the poll, not that it means anything significant.
Biden's poll numbers are tracking slightly above Trump's poll numbers at this time in their presidency. Link

So, like Trump's party we can expect Biden's party to lose Congress in the Midterm. Also like Trump, Biden will be a one term president.  Let's see if Biden will be like crybaby Trump when he loses the election and refuses the peaceful transfer of power.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 10, 2022, 09:22 AMBiden had a slight uptick in the poll, not that it means anything significant.
Biden's poll numbers are tracking slightly above Trump's poll numbers at this time in their presidency. Link

So, like Trump's party we can expect Biden's party to lose Congress in the Midterm. Also like Trump, Biden will be a one term president.  Let's see if Biden will be like crybaby Trump when he loses the election and refuses the peaceful transfer of power.

Biden's poll numbers are slightly above Trump's! Now that makes it all better! LOL... I could be wrong but I think Democrats had a higher bar and expectations set for Biden than just tracking slightly above Trump. When Democrats say Biden is doing better than Trump, using Trump as a reference, you know Democrats are on a sinking ship and know they are going to drown in November.  True both parties gain and lose seats in mid-terms, but this mid term the number of Democrat seats lost will be historical, just wait and see.

Danno

was watching Tucker one day because it was on at the gym. he said that all the school shootings were done with a 22 revolver. lol
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome