If You Don't Like Tucker You Will Hate This!

Started by Hobby, May 10, 2022, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

rooftop

Thanks.  Before getting to the video Youtube sent me down a rabbit hole on how to prevent diabetes by defying the pharmaceutical industry.  Am a sucker for those kind of teasers.  I may never actually see the video you intended, but will carry a fondness for Tucker for the path to the diabetes video.

HighStepper

Actually I saw that live.

"Host of 'Life, Liberty, & Levin' Mark Levin reacts to the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion and Biden's new Disinformation Board on 'Hannity."
(Copy and paste the link in a private browser if you want to avoid the YouTube algorithm, since the poster didn't give us the courtesy of using the video's title).

On the video Levin reads the opinion draft where it says abortion is a unique act because it terminates life. Abortion is unique from marriage rights, sexual intimacy rights. The court made it abundantly clear that they are not touching any other rights. However, Levin being Levin claims that the Justices said this because they knew the Leftwing media would spin out of control.

This is a DRAFT. Perhaps they wanted to make clear their intent as they deliberate. It could be that they are saying there has to be an issue of life to revisit other past court decisions involving rights.  Or perhaps we need to see the final published decision before guessing.
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on May 10, 2022, 01:18 PMhttps://youtu.be/nplGE0nYmZE?t=126

Video title:  This is what we have to conclude from the Democratic party: Mark Levin

Basically a repeat of what was said in the first link.
Too much sex is still not enough.