Guns don’t kill people…

Started by HighStepper, May 16, 2022, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: Danno on May 17, 2022, 10:12 AMwhat does this have to do with gun shooting

I suppose for you to understand I should write incomplete sentences as you do... drugs cause gun violence.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 17, 2022, 04:04 PMI suppose for you to understand I should write incomplete sentences as you do... drugs cause gun violence.

In some cases. But you can't dismiss all gun violence on drugs. Or mental illness. Sometimes it's just hate:

https://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-supermarket-mass-shooting-tops/buffalo-mass-shooters-alleged-manifesto-leaves-no-doubt-attack-was-white-supremacist-terrorism/

Blkfyre

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 17, 2022, 05:08 PMIn some cases. But you can't dismiss all gun violence on drugs. Or mental illness. Sometimes it's just hate:

https://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-supermarket-mass-shooting-tops/buffalo-mass-shooters-alleged-manifesto-leaves-no-doubt-attack-was-white-supremacist-terrorism/

Look how you twist shit... did I say drugs cause all gun violence... NO!  You want to play down the contribution drugs play in violence like a good little Democrat because you know what is going on at the border is out of fucking control and Biden ownes it!

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 17, 2022, 06:52 PMI mentioned that psycho in an earlier post.

Is Tucker responsible for that shooting as well?

Tucker promotes hate for anyone not white and straight, so I'd say he was a contributor, yes...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 17, 2022, 06:41 PMLook how you twist shit... did I say drugs cause all gun violence... NO!  You want to play down the contribution drugs play in violence like a good little Democrat because you know what is going on at the border is out of fucking control and Biden ownes it!

I didn't say you did. In fact, my first words "In some cases." in reference to drugs causing shootings.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 17, 2022, 07:58 PMI didn't say you did. In fact, my first words "In some cases." in reference to drugs causing shootings.

Try to leave off the part where you said you did.... But YOU can't dismiss ALL gun violence on drugs. What you think I can't fucking read!

Romanticlover

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 17, 2022, 07:58 PMTucker promotes hate for anyone not white and straight, so I'd say he was a contributor, yes...

You are suffering from TDS, please seek help.
TDS = everything is Tucker's fault just like everything was Trump's fault
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 18, 2022, 07:55 AMYou are suffering from TDS, please seek help.
TDS = everything is Tucker's fault just like everything was Trump's fault

Funny, for you, everything was Biden and Obama's fault. However, unlike you, I don't care to disregard your feelings on something and low key insult you for having them...

Romanticlover

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 18, 2022, 09:28 AMFunny, for you, everything was Biden and Obama's fault.

I never said that, show me posts where I said everything was Obama and Biden's fault.

Getting back on topic:
Yesterday Biden made a speech in Buffalo where he said that certain news outlets and media personalities spread hate speech.
Sen. Chuck Schumer(D) went full retard and sent a letter to Fox News telling them to fire Tucker Carlson and "cease all dissemination of false white nationalist, far-right conspiracy theories" which is a clear violation of their 1st amendment rights.

https://news.yahoo.com/chuck-schumer-demands-fox-news-235327737.html

Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 18, 2022, 09:52 AMI never said that, show me posts where I said everything was Obama and Biden's fault.

Getting back on topic:
Yesterday Biden made a speech in Buffalo where he said that certain news outlets and media personalities spread hate speech.
Sen. Chuck Schumer(D) went full retard and sent a letter to Fox News telling them to fire Tucker Carlson and "cease all dissemination of false white nationalist, far-right conspiracy theories" which is a clear violation of their 1st amendment rights.

https://news.yahoo.com/chuck-schumer-demands-fox-news-235327737.html

Schumer has as much of a right to call out Tucker on his slimy behavior and ask for him to be removed as Tucker has to repeat the racist replacement theory in the first place. Or doesn't Schumer benefit from the 1st Amendment?

Romanticlover

NO government official has a right to tell the press what to print or say:

First Amendment:
'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.'

It's ok for Schumer to say that on his personal Twitter account but to send a threatening letter to the press with an official US Congress letterhead isn't ok.

Are we having fun yet?

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 17, 2022, 07:58 PMTucker promotes hate for anyone not white and straight, so I'd say he was a contributor, yes...
I would say this administration (Demoncrats) Have created the division and Hate that has been so prominent.
Why is it if a person of color is involved in some activity is is hate and media jumps on it, versus another ethnicity with the exact same scenario there is silence. Demoncrats pushing unity when in FACT Demoncrats are against it..

We have never had so much division. Along  with stifling freedom of speech to further Demoncrats agenda. So much for bringing the people together, All BULLSHIT..

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome