Candace O Candace...

Started by Bande, May 28, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 30, 2022, 08:44 AMOK, so why do you believe it was a setup?

You don't think it could not have been?  I worked in correction where dirty staff scammed with inmates.  Chaffin was already in trouble and probably was going to be fired. Obviously, he was a dirty cop. They both knew each other at off-duty employment where both worked. Sure would explain a lot of things we saw in the video.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 30, 2022, 08:44 AMOK, so why do you believe it was a setup?

I am saying it is possible! You don't think it could not have been?  I worked in correction where dirty staff scammed with inmates.  Chaffin was already in trouble and probably was going to be fired. Obviously, he was a dirty cop. They both knew each other at off-duty employment where both worked. Sure would explain a lot of things we saw in the video.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on May 30, 2022, 04:47 PMWe see some odd shit in this forum, but this one is completely off the rails.

Really and why is that?  People sue and collect millions on police abuse of force all the time... Rodney King for example.  So why couldn't these two have cooked this up the only problem is the plan was for Floyd to survive...

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on May 30, 2022, 04:47 PMWe see some odd shit in this forum, but this one is completely off the rails.

You want off the rails? :)

Article 6/25/20 reported Winnie Heartstrong, a black Republican candidate running for a Missouri U.S. House seat, has shared a 23-page document alleging that the viral video of George Floyd's May 25 death was a staged "deepfake" video hoax. A video still showing Floyd's body on an ambulance gurney was actually just a dark-skinned mannequin used for disaster-training purposes.

In a May 31 video about Floyd's death, Heartstrong urged Black Americans to "stop being so emotional" and other Americans to "stop feeling guilt-ridden" but to instead ask questions about whether or not his murder actually occurred. Link

I saw her on video. I didn't bother to reseach to find it.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 30, 2022, 06:09 PMYou want off the rails? :)

Article 6/25/20 reported Winnie Heartstrong, a black Republican candidate running for a Missouri U.S. House seat, has shared a 23-page document alleging that the viral video of George Floyd's May 25 death was a staged "deepfake" video hoax. A video still showing Floyd's body on an ambulance gurney was actually just a dark-skinned mannequin used for disaster-training purposes.

In a May 31 video about Floyd's death, Heartstrong urged Black Americans to "stop being so emotional" and other Americans to "stop feeling guilt-ridden" but to instead ask questions about whether or not his murder actually occurred. Link

I saw her on video. I didn't bother to reseach to find it.

You go off the deep end?  I didn't say Floyd was a hoax or if it did not happen.  I am saying they conspired to collect money but Floyd died, leaving Chaffin up a creek.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 06:25 PMYou go off the deep end?  I didn't say Floyd was a hoax or if it did not happen.  I am saying they conspired to collect money but Floyd died, leaving Chaffin up a creek.

I didn't say you claimed it to be a hoax. I posted an "off the rails" conspiracy theory.

Chaffin and Floyd had history. Your theory of collusion to scam money from the city, or that Chaffin was pissed at Floyd because he fucked his girlfriend. Really doesn't matter does it? As President Trump said we saw what we saw.

President Trump on George Floyd Death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqkKN-wdl8

President Trump: "I want to express our nation's deepest condolences and most heartfelt sympathies to the family of George Floyd...we're determined that justice be served...I understand the hurt. I understand the pain. A terrible thing, we all saw what we saw. It is very hard to conceive of anything different from what we did see. Should never have happened should never be allowed to happen..."

Hobby

We saw what Chaffin wanted us to see... He made no effort to hide it. Ok tell me... had Floyd survived the ordeal what do you think would have happened then? Hmmm... I will tell you. Because of Chaffin's abuse, all charges would have been dropped and Floyd would have sued... The city would have settled out of court with Floyd.  Chaffin would have been fired from the force. 

bats

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 06:25 PMYou go off the deep end?  I didn't say Floyd was a hoax or if it did not happen.  I am saying they conspired to collect money but Floyd died, leaving Chaffin up a creek.
The irony! You say the hoax theory is "off the deep end" and in the next breath suggest your conspiracy theory is solid. LOL

Granted, your theory is less complicated, but it's still nothing more than conjecture.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on May 30, 2022, 07:00 PMThe irony! You say the hoax theory is "off the deep end" and in the next breath suggest your conspiracy theory is solid. LOL

Granted, your theory is less complicated, but it's still nothing more than conjecture.

More likely Chaffin and Floyd tried to scam than the election being stolen... What did we see in the video?  In the beginning, Floyd was handcuffed and put against a wall where he sat. No aggression, no resisting. Then when Chaffin arrives they try to put Floyd in the squad car then all hell breaks loose, Floyd is forced to the ground and held down still no aggressive moves by Floyd.  Chaffin by all accounts was a trained officer in the use of force and apparently taught other officers.  He knew what he was doing he was an expert and he knew what he was doing was against the use of force policy and that he would lose his job which was already in jeopardy. His actions and behavior were just too good...this is why I suspect something is afoot!  People want to believe Chaffin intended to murder Floyd, I don't think so, wasn't how it suppose to go down.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 07:41 PMMore likely Chaffin and Floyd tried to scam than the election being stolen... What did we see in the video?  In the beginning, Floyd was handcuffed and put against a wall where he sat. No aggression, no resisting. Then when Chaffin arrives they try to put Floyd in the squad car then all hell breaks loose, Floyd is forced to the ground and held down still no aggressive moves by Floyd.  Chaffin by all accounts was a trained officer in the use of force and apparently taught other officers.  He knew what he was doing he was an expert and he knew what he was doing was against the use of force policy and that he would lose his job which was already in jeopardy. His actions and behavior were just too good...this is why I suspect something is afoot!  People want to believe Chaffin intended to murder Floyd, I don't think so, wasn't how it suppose to go down.

I think you are over thinking it.

In subduing a law violator police officers are strongly concerned about control and compliance. I've seen a cop repeatedly poke a guy with his baton who was on the ground handcuffed, because he would not stop yelling.  The cop keep telling him to shut up and poking him. Rather than just let him lay on the ground until he got his "scream out."

As I said before, in the heat of the moment police officers with adrenalin pumping can use excessive force. Their partner officer needs to intercede, rather than just going along.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 05:14 PMI am saying it is possible! You don't think it could not have been?  I worked in correction where dirty staff scammed with inmates.  Chaffin was already in trouble and probably was going to be fired. Obviously, he was a dirty cop. They both knew each other at off-duty employment where both worked. Sure would explain a lot of things we saw in the video.

And it's possible Trump incited a riot in a bid to incite insurrection. Just because something is possible according to Republicans doesn't make it likely. Unless you want to apply your feelings on Chauvin to Trump that is...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 30, 2022, 09:01 PMAnd it's possible Trump incited a riot in a bid to incite insurrection. Just because something is possible according to Republicans doesn't make it likely. Unless you want to apply your feelings on Chauvin to Trump that is...

I am not a Republican!  I don't just think it's possible I know Trump did it and belongs in prison as a terrorist. I was listening to the speeches that morning and thought what the fuck does he think he is doing. Why was it necessary to have the rally on Jan 6 why not the day before when Congress was not in joint session. Just as Trump pulled this off so did Chaffin... 

For Bats you brainless wonder, LOL I do not offer my thoughts as solid evidence... I could be wrong and I just could be right about Chaffin and Floyd, its just something about the incident just doesn't sit right with me... Tell why this could not have happened that Chaffin and Floyd planned the whole thing.

bats

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 11:01 PMFor Bats you brainless wonder, LOL I do not offer my thoughts as solid evidence... I could be wrong and I just could be right about Chaffin and Floyd, its just something about the incident just doesn't sit right with me... Tell why this could not have happened that Chaffin and Floyd planned the whole thing.
You seem to be asking whether it's within the realm of possibilities. And the answer is yes.

It's also possible that Elvis shot JFK.