Candace O Candace...

Started by Bande, May 28, 2022, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

HighStepper

I remember when Candace Owens joined the Blexit foundation, to encourage black people to leave the Democratic Party. Owens is famous for claiming welfare programs are the Democrats way to keep black people dependent upon the government. There are about the same number of white people on welfare as black people.

Candace use to be very anti Trump, then she joined the Trump MAGA movement and today promotes the big lie that Trump won the 2020 election.

Owens has been involved in a number of conspiracy theories.
  • Like the moon landing was faked.
  • George Soros paid people to protest the murder of George Floyd
  • Promoting vaccine misinformation
  • CDC actually discussed putting high risk Covid people into camps to 'shield' low risk people from them."
  • The Southern strategy is a "myth" that never happened.
  • Apparently, doctors and nurses around the world are wondering why no one is dying from heart attacks and strokes anymore. Turns out everyone is only dying of Corona virus now.   

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 28, 2022, 07:30 PMI remember when Candace Owens joined the Blexit foundation, to encourage black people to leave the Democratic Party. Owens is famous for claiming welfare programs are the Democrats way to keep black people dependent upon the government. There are about the same number of white people on welfare as black people.

Candace use to be very anti Trump, then she joined the Trump MAGA movement and today promotes the big lie that Trump won the 2020 election.

Owens has been involved in a number of conspiracy theories.
  • Like the moon landing was faked.
  • George Soros paid people to protest the murder of George Floyd
  • Promoting vaccine misinformation
  • CDC actually discussed putting high risk Covid people into camps to 'shield' low risk people from them."
  • The Southern strategy is a "myth" that never happened.
  • Apparently, doctors and nurses around the world are wondering why no one is dying from heart attacks and strokes anymore. Turns out everyone is only dying of Corona virus now.   

Hobby

bats

I've seen enough of Candace Owens to know that she's another right-wing grifter who doesn't care about facts. I'm not about to sit through a 17 minute video of her bullshit.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on May 28, 2022, 09:13 PMI've seen enough of Candace Owens to know that she's another right-wing grifter who doesn't care about facts. I'm not about to sit through a 17 minute video of her bullshit.

Why not? I have to read the bullshit you post...LOL

I like her... damn she is cute.
Hobby

HighStepper

Owens said that she does not "support George Floyd and the media's depiction of him as a martyr for black America."
George Floyd  was a "Rallying Cry" a word or phrase that is used to make people join together to support an idea or a cause.

The issue was not about George Floyd the man. It was about death by the deliberate act by a police officer during arrest. It was the "lightning rod" that set off the long smoldering acts of police brutality.

In the heat of the moment police officers with adrenalin pumping can use excessive force. Their partner officer needs to intercede, rather than just going along.

I will just guess estimate that 90% of the police officers are very good and professional. They are genuine good guys.

I don't know if Owens touched on it, but we have always known that more black people die from "black on black" crime than at the hands of the police. That doesn't mean to not address police brutality.

Candace Owens videos are way too long. She is not really adding any new insights, or any meaningful information that could not be done in 4 minutes or less. 

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 29, 2022, 01:26 PMOwens said that she does not "support George Floyd and the media's depiction of him as a martyr for black America."
George Floyd  was a "Rallying Cry" a word or phrase that is used to make people join together to support an idea or a cause.

The issue was not about George Floyd the man. It was about death by the deliberate act by a police officer during arrest. It was the "lightning rod" that set off the long smoldering acts of police brutality.

In the heat of the moment police officers with adrenalin pumping can use excessive force. Their partner officer needs to intercede, rather than just going along.

I will just guess estimate that 90% of the police officers are very good and professional. They are genuine good guys.

I don't know if Owens touched on it, but we have always known that more black people die from "black on black" crime than at the hands of the police. That doesn't mean to not address police brutality.

Candace Owens videos are way too long. She is not really adding any new insights, or any meaningful information that could not be done in 4 minutes or less. 

May be no new insights but she sure is cute...
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on May 29, 2022, 01:53 PMMay be no new insights but she sure is cute...

Look at her videos with the sound off. lol.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 29, 2022, 08:31 PMLook at her videos with the sound off. lol.

What makes you think I had the sound on....lol  She may not be right everytime and sometimes out there but on Floyd she is dead on.

Hey I think AOC is hot....lol
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on May 29, 2022, 09:09 PM...but on Floyd she is dead on.

I emphatically disagree for the reasons previously stated.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on May 29, 2022, 09:19 PMI emphatically disagree for the reasons previously stated.

Exactly... "The issue was not about George Floyd the man. It was about death by the deliberate act by a police officer during arrest. It was the "lightning rod" that set off the long smoldering acts of police brutality."

George Floyd was just a garden variety criminal and druggie.  Chaffin was the police officer who proved what Blacks have been saying. Caught on video  So the real hero the person who proved the police brutality of abuse toward Blacks was Chaffin, not Floyd. I still believe both Chaffin and Floyd planned this together but it went horribly wrong.

Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 06:48 AMExactly... "The issue was not about George Floyd the man. It was about death by the deliberate act by a police officer during arrest. It was the "lightning rod" that set off the long smoldering acts of police brutality."

George Floyd was just a garden variety criminal and druggie.  Chaffin was the police officer who proved what Blacks have been saying. Caught on video  So the real hero the person who proved the police brutality of abuse toward Blacks was Chaffin, not Floyd. I still believe both Chaffin and Floyd planned this together but it went horribly wrong.

Uhm what? A "garden variety criminal and druggie" planned with a cop to be abused in public. Why? Do you have any proof linking him to BLM? And even so, why would Chauvin, who had a history of abusive behavior go along with it???

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 30, 2022, 07:46 AMUhm what? A "garden variety criminal and druggie" planned with a cop to be abused in public. Why? Do you have any proof linking him to BLM? And even so, why would Chauvin, who had a history of abusive behavior go along with it???
Has nothing to do with BLM. Ockam's Razor.  Why would Chaffin go along with it... Money! 
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 08:11 AMHas nothing to do with BLM...Axiom Razor.  Why would Chaffin go along with it... Money! 

OK, so why do you believe it was a setup?

bats

Quote from: Hobby on May 30, 2022, 06:48 AMI still believe both Chaffin and Floyd planned this together but it went horribly wrong.
We see some odd shit in this forum, but this one is completely off the rails.