Ivanka Trump

Started by Bande, Jun 10, 2022, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

OMG Ivanka revealed she respected Barr and trusted his views. This is powerful against Donald LMAO..
Leftist Twist shit every which way..

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

she was checked out because she knew they lost

Hobby

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Hobby

dogwalker

DoctorTaco

I always said that I would vote for Ivanka for POTUS before her Daddy. She always came off as more intelligent. And, yes, Ivanka is verrrrrrry attractive.

You have to wonder what she honestly thinks about her Dad's blatant lies and conspiracy theory bullshit.

HighStepper

Ivanka revealed she respected Barr and trusted his views.

Barr's testimony resolves the question of whether Trump was delusional and actually believed the election was stolen from him, OR he was just a con artist knowing full well that he was telling a lie.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 10, 2022, 10:18 PMDoable no matter

Even Trump said she was hot and that he'd date her...

Blkfyre

[/quote]
Quote from: Bande on Jun 10, 2022, 07:21 PMOMG Ivanka revealed she respected Barr and trusted his views. This is powerful against Donald LMAO..
Leftist Twist shit every which way..

Funny, Trump believes she said it. So either it's true or you have to believe he's too gullible for words like us leftists huh?

https://www.newsweek.com/everything-donald-trump-has-said-about-ivanka-trumps-testimony-1714665?amp=1

Hobby

People love to read into what people say.  Barr comments were about the dominion voting machines.  At no time did Barr ever say there was not election fraud just that the voting machines and what was being said was BS.  Ivanka only said she accepted what Barr had said about the voting machines she did not say she did not believe the election wasn't stolen...
Hobby

Danno

not what he said, just what you wanted to hear
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 11, 2022, 03:53 PMPeople love to read into what people say.  Barr comments were about the dominion voting machines.  At no time did Barr ever say there was not election fraud just that the voting machines and what was being said was BS.  Ivanka only said she accepted what Barr had said about the voting machines she did not say she did not believe the election wasn't stolen...

Did you see the hearing live on C-Span?
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 11, 2022, 03:53 PMPeople love to read into what people say.  Barr comments were about the dominion voting machines.  At no time did Barr ever say there was not election fraud just that the voting machines and what was being said was BS.  Ivanka only said she accepted what Barr had said about the voting machines she did not say she did not believe the election wasn't stolen...

Here is what he said: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/06/10/barr-trump-election-bullshit-2022-january-6-hearings-sot-vpx.cnn

Now there can be no claims of reading into it...

Hobby

Yes I have heard t
Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 11, 2022, 10:54 PMHere is what he said: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/06/10/barr-trump-election-bullshit-2022-january-6-hearings-sot-vpx.cnn

Now there can be no claims of reading into it...

WILLIAM BARR: Repeatedly told the president, in no uncertain terms, that I did not see evidence of fraud, and — you know, that would have affected the outcome of the election. And frankly, a year and a half later, I haven't seen anything to change my mind on that.

REP. LIZ CHENEY: Attorney General Barr also told President Trump that his allegations about Dominion voting machines were groundless.

WILLIAM BARR: I saw absolutely zero basis for the allegations, but they were made in such a sensational way that they obviously were influencing a lot of people, members of the public, that there was this systemic corruption in the system and that their votes didn't count, and that these machines, controlled by somebody else, were actually determining it, which was complete nonsense. And it was being laid out there. And I told him that it was crazy stuff and they were wasting their time on that and it was doing grave disservice to the country.

INVESTIGATOR: How did that affect your perspective about the election when Attorney General Barr made that statement?

IVANKA TRUMP: It affected my perspective. I respect Attorney General Barr. So I accepted what he was saying.

Question how did that affect your perspective about the election WHEN... Ivanka So I accepted what he was saying.  The context of the question is when he said it.. not how she felt about what he said now.   Making lemonade from lemons. I am sure she probably agreed on most of his points and so far to date nothing has been proven.  All Barr said is he could not find evidence of election fraud he did not say there was no evidence of it happening...
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 11, 2022, 11:53 PMAll Barr said is he could not find evidence of election fraud he did not say there was no evidence of it happening...

WILLIAM BARR: Repeatedly told the president, in no uncertain terms, that I did not see evidence of fraud, and — you know, that would have affected the outcome of the election. And frankly, a year and a half later, I haven't seen anything to change my mind on that.

Uhm. How much clearer can that be?