So I cheated on the future mother of my children, my bad.

Started by Tuscano, Jun 10, 2022, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscano

High School summer before my senior year. FOOTBALL! I am killing it working out. I am running on the beach and? Well? there she was. A leggy blond just laying there! Just being friendly, right? I stopped and introduced myself. And I had a car. And...
Two months later. We are at her school, playing football. And totally to our surprise, they are playing very well. Obviously, they had scouted us! First half they had shut down our premier running back! What to do? Our coaches are cunning! Italians! Opening the second half, we run what should have been a predictable play... screenplay to me for an 80-yard TD. This was a go-to in our playbook. Soon thereafter we stall at the forty...coaches send in a play we had never practiced! In one and a half seasons on varsity, I had never lined up as a receiver. Arguably the fastest player on the field, caught by surprise, they do the obvious and put a linebacker on me. A pump fake to the tight end over the middle while I go full boar for the post! Game over! Monday the QB is high-fiving me as I walk into the locker room! He is all over the NorCal sports pages.

Another story...50 years later...while visiting Italia, the QB and I find out we are actually cousins.
Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

oh shoot I thought this would be a more contemporary story not one about.....scream.....HIGH SHCOOL!

Tuscano

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 10, 2022, 10:19 PMoh shoot I thought this would be a more contemporary story not one about.....scream.....HIGH SHCOOL!

NO! it is about FAMIGLIA!!!
Vorresti essere me

Fathernature69

T loves your stories keep them coming!

I thought you were going to tell a story of you running down the me field and turning the wrong direction to take out that leggy blonde, in a fashion to make it look your just making a play.

dogwalker

Zep

I get the  glory days post, but what about the cheating on the mother of your children? 
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Tuscano

Quote from: Zep on Jun 12, 2022, 08:17 AMI get the glory days post, but what about the cheating on the mother of your children? 

Now those are many and must be told in a bar with you buying!  ;D  ;)
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Vorresti essere me