Jane's Revenge

Started by Hobby, Jun 16, 2022, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Radical pro-abortion group 'Jane's Revenge' declares 'open season' on pro-life clinics and describes how 'easy and fun' it is to attack them after claiming responsibility for a string of vandalism and arson attacks

A letter signed by 'Jane's Revenge' was posted to their website on Wednesday
The pro-abortion radical group has claimed responsibility for multiple arson attacks and vandalism the the wake of the Roe v. Wade draft opinion leak
In the letter, they give a 30-day deadline for pro-life groups to cease operations
The letter describes how 'easy and fun it is to attack' and vowed to take 'increasingly drastic measures against oppressive infrastructures' 
Several pro-life facilities and churches have been targeted nationwide since the leak of a draft ruling to overturn Roe v. Wade

Radical pro-abortion group 'Jane's Revenge' has declared 'open season' on pro-life clinics as it described in a letter posted this week how 'easy and fun' it is to attack them after claiming responsibility for a string of vandalism and arson attacks.

The attacks, mostly lodged at Christian faith-based pregnancy crisis centers, have taken place over the past few weeks in the wake of the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion suggesting the court is poised to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Clinics have been tagged with renditions of the messages 'Jane's Revenge' or 'If abortions aren't safe, neither are you.'

In a letter dated June 14 and posted to the Jane's Revenge website on Wednesday, the group claimed responsibility for the attacks as they pointed to a supposed 30-day deadline for all pro-life groups to cease operations, warning them that 'your thirty days expired yesterday.'

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10924825/Radical-pro-abortion-group-Janes-Revenge-declares-open-season-pro-life-clinics.html

Hobby

You won't see the left media or Democrats speaking out against this terrorist group.

dogwalker

I don't own a clinic.  I do not live near one.  I'll never need an abortion.  There I do not care.  Not on my list of 4 things I care about.