GOLF!!! is making me a better man...

Started by Tuscano, Jun 18, 2022, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscano

I know most of you know me as an easy-going guy who drinks wine...And I want to be easygoing!, but...it is not my nature.  And yet, wine helps...
So I am now in my third year of golf. And? it has been a journey! And it is helping. Actually, I am a bit? high strung...My first instinct with golf was to beat the mother fucking ball into submission. "the ball", just yawned...been here, and done this before. So reflecting on my four-year tour in Japan and many of the wise advice given, I generally dismissed...I yield to the god of golf! the path to golf success and personal growth is...
SUBMISSION! NOT BY ME! another way...Bruce Lee, like water, let the energy "flow".

For me, there are now steps before addressing the ball. Number one! The "Michael" "hit it HARDER! FASTER!!"
the converse is true. When you hit the ball harder and faster! only bad things happen!

My current mantra or steps are" Relax, equal grips with my hands. To full extensions on the back swing. Maximizing the mechanicals and flexibility of the club. MOVING my HANDS towards the target before my hips!!

Vorresti essere me

HighStepper

Do you need good hip action when you address the ball?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I went golfing with a regular recently.  She asked me to take some videos of her golfing because she had no idea what she looks like when golfing.  I'd say she is pretty good at golf (scored a 57 on a 9 hole championship level course she had never played on that day) but does not swing her hips (or wiggle her butt) like the above for practice.  However what I did notice, and could be one reason why she is fairly good,  is she hits the ball exactly like she practices.  In other words her (three) practice swings are worth it and she is very consistent. She did wear a short, white pleated skirt like the above though, which was adorable and a huge turn on! Each to their own as far as technique though.  What works for one person may not work for someone else.
    And yeh no need to whack the ball super hard.  The club can do most of the work as long as you chose the right one.  Hitting the ball accurately is better than trying to hit it overly hard.  Unless you are so good you can control a hard hit every time then yeh they are sometimes not accurate.

zoezane

My current mantra steps are" Relax, equal grips with my hands on her hips. For full extensions lean into the tits on the back swing. Maximizing the mechanicals and flexibility of my tool moves my HANDS towards the target before the big O.

How can you men play a good game with her swiwing shirt and hips?  Come on XO  Zoe
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

High Gene

"Let the big dog eat."
--Roy "Tin Cup" McAvoy

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome