Ronald Dion DeSantis

Started by Bande, Jun 22, 2022, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Ron DeSantis, with Hillsdale College, promotes Christian Nationalism.

You cannot view this attachment.

Americans United for Separation of Church and State is investigating allegations that the state of Florida is promoting white Christian nationalism through new public school curriculum standards.Concerns stem from a new Civics Literacy Excellence Initiative promoted by Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has become a leading national voice for a political agenda favored by conservative evangelicals. Link

Ron DeSantis seems to have fallen asleep during his history classes. Or he hopes everyone else did.
The first clause in the Bill of Rights states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." Link

Our founding fathers wanted a separation between church and state. Many early colonists were fleeing the persecution of The Church of England.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

DeSantis is a threat because unlike Trump he'd be a competent authoritarian. He went to Harvard Law, so he very well knows what's constitutional—he just doesn't care.

zoezane

Quote from: dogwalker on Aug 18, 2022, 06:03 PMYes don't forget they did.....and probably still want to.....  HANG MIKE PENCE!
Election is a long ways away.  Lots of early favorites have quit early in the past so we'll see.......

I'd rather were a gas mask and sit on Mars if I see a uneducated republican.  I stopped talking to my idiot sister (by the way she is getting abused by her husband, they both love Trump and his people. It's all in the one big family).
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Hobby

I still like Pence he is a good guy... beats Biden or Trump...
Hobby

Danno

Pence is a spineless coward. Says he's waiting for a subpoena to talk to Jan 6th committee. Why? so it would look as if he had been compelled? And not piss off Trump.

Quote from: Hobby on Aug 23, 2022, 12:57 AMI still like Pence he is a good guy... beats Biden or Trump...
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Like most of the current Republican leadership, Pence doesn't want to piss off the Trump MAGA base. In the midst of an angry crowd of insurrectionist yelling "hang Mike Pence" he kept to his oath and did his duty to certify that Biden and Harris won the election.

It has now come to light that Pence was under extreme pressure, constantly, from Trump and Trump allies to disregard the legal electoral certificates from the states.

HighStepper

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis called Dr. Anthony Fauci a "little elf" during a Wednesday speech and said that someone needs to "chuck him across the Potomac." Link

That kind of rhetoric appeals to what kind of person? DeSantis has no class. It doesn't matter whether you believe in Fauci or dislike him. That kind of hate speech is not appropriate for one that is seeking higher office.   

BTW, DeSantis is only 2 inches taller than Fauci.
Fauci attended Regis was captain of the school's basketball team despite standing only 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) tall. Link
It is claimed that the Governor of Florida, Ron has a good stature at about 5'9 inches. Link

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 27, 2022, 11:27 PMIt is claimed that the Governor of Florida, Ron has a good stature at about 5'9 inches. Link

I didn't realize the little prick was only 43.

Bande

Danno

all these videos have improved my golf game.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

lifes_good

I figured out why this guy is so afraid of LGBTQ folks, works so hard to take away women's rights, and wants tougher enforcement of prostitution laws.

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Sep 08, 2022, 10:59 AMall these videos have improved my golf game.

At least you are learning something useless..
Watch videos you may improve your knowledge instead of the propaganda that you follow.
Watch and make your own decision instead of what politicians feed you.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Sep 11, 2022, 08:39 AMAt least you are learning something useless..
Watch videos you may improve your knowledge instead of the propaganda that you follow.
Watch and make your own decision instead of what politicians feed you.

As opposed to the propaganda in your videos. Let's be honest, it's just as biased as what you believe mainstream media is. So what makes YOUR propaganda better than others?

bats

Quote from: Bande on Sep 11, 2022, 08:39 AMWatch videos you may improve your knowledge instead of the propaganda that you follow.
Are you serious with this? You post video after video from rabid right-wing sources that often feed you "alternative" facts. It's a joke.

Bande