Climate Health Crisis is next

Started by Bande, Jun 22, 2022, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Soon we will have a Climate Health Crisis..  The next pandemic. Lockdowns to follow..

Bill Gates buying up farmland. Can one say creating a manufactured food shortage. This guy knows nothing on farming.

George Soros is buying radio stations. Can one say to further brainwash the dumb people.

dogwalker

I have no idea what any of the above means.  Also I don't care.  I'll be fine no matter what those rich guys do and there is nothing I can do about it so why even waste one neuron on it?  Someone's angry about something though..........

Blkfyre

I'm with Dogwalker, it doesn't make any sense. That was just some random conspiracy theories thrown out like we are supposed to believe them without a shred of proof...

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 22, 2022, 11:33 PMI'm with Dogwalker, it doesn't make any sense. That was just some random conspiracy theories thrown out like we are supposed to believe them without a shred of proof...

Clueless???
Research is your guys friend.
Very simple if you do not understand, do your research and you see some issues Nation is being ruined and Controlled..

Gates buying up farmland with no farming history at all and I'll be damned we are having food issues.
Soros buying media outlets to further brainwash you all with his agenda.
And Climate Control will be the next pandemic. That can not be more clearer.

DW unfortunately it does involve you. The reason this Country has gone to SHIT is attitudes like you have.

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 11:06 PMSoon we will have a Climate Health Crisis..  The next pandemic. Lockdowns to follow..

Bill Gates buying up farmland. Can one say creating a manufactured food shortage. This guy knows nothing on farming.

George Soros is buying radio stations. Can one say to further brainwash the dumb people.

Bill Gates knows nothing about farming and apparently neither do you... Farming is not the small farms it once used to be. Farming or Agribusiness is a huge multi billion dollar operations owned now by huge companies as investments. Bill Gates can hire the people to manage and operate the agribusiness for him. No I am not concerned about Bill Gates the farmer. LOL

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 23, 2022, 03:10 PMClueless???
Research is your guys friend.
Very simple if you do not understand, do your research and you see some issues Nation is being ruined and Controlled..

Gates buying up farmland with no farming history at all and I'll be damned we are having food issues.
Soros buying media outlets to further brainwash you all with his agenda.
And Climate Control will be the next pandemic. That can not be more clearer.

DW unfortunately it does involve you. The reason this Country has gone to SHIT is attitudes like you have.

As much as you believe it, that's not how presenting arguments work. You don't say "I believe this thing but refuse to prove it, YOU need to find the proof on your own".

That wouldn't fly in a court, a scientific lab or a newspaper or in any school. 

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 23, 2022, 09:20 PMAs much as you believe it, that's not how presenting arguments work. You don't say "I believe this thing but refuse to prove it, YOU need to find the proof on your own".

That wouldn't fly in a court, a scientific lab or a newspaper or in any school. 

No one has to prove anything... everyone has their own opinion and belief and just because you disagree does not give you license to invite arguments here. Knock it off!

HighStepper

I believe the objection was to the OP leaving the burden of finding proof on the reader, rather than providing the basis for his opinion. If the reader doesn't wish to take on the burden of proof they can simply dismiss the expressed opinion as not being substantiated.

If someone feels they are being invited to an argument, they don't have to accept the invitation.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

"If someone feels they are being invited to an argument, they don't have to accept the invitation."

If someone is being baited or invited into an argument and they do accept, then don't be surprised or upset  if the person asking for the argument gets called a moron or something worse.... they asked for it... LOL