January 6th Hearings – Thread Continued

Started by HighStepper, Jun 29, 2022, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

There have been reports that the Secret Service agents who told yesterday's witness about some of what happened with Trump on 1/6 are prepared to come forward and testify otherwise. There have also been reports that the Secret Service has been cooperating with the committee since last year, and that the two agents discussed yesterday have already been interviewed on the record.

It seems to me that the committee has a duty to try to corroborate witness accounts before they're made public. I don't believe they would have brought out the lovely Ms. Hutchinson yesterday without first trying to talk to the men whose accounts she was testifying about. If those agents had contradicted her story then we wouldn't have seen her yesterday.

It may be that the agents will testify as reported, or it may be that the Trumpists will just let stand the vague reports of their willingness to testify so the people who want to believe that have something to hang onto.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 29, 2022, 04:45 PM
There have been reports that the Secret Service agents who told yesterday's witness about some of what happened with Trump on 1/6 are prepared to come forward and testify otherwise. There have also been reports that the Secret Service has been cooperating with the committee since last year, and that the two agents discussed yesterday have already been interviewed on the record.

It seems to me that the committee has a duty to try to corroborate witness accounts before they're made public. I don't believe they would have brought out the lovely Ms. Hutchinson yesterday without first trying to talk to the men whose accounts she was testifying about. If those agents had contradicted her story then we wouldn't have seen her yesterday.

It may be that the agents will testify as reported, or it may be that the Trumpists will just let stand the vague reports of their willingness to testify so the people who want to believe that have something to hang onto.

You are delusional my friend to think they would verify. They have a agenda and these lies fit in.
What was stated is all hear say. People involved have came forward and stated all not true.
Where is all these BOMBSHELLS? I hear nothing but theories and hear say.. None of which would have the time of day in the court of law.

Bande

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 29, 2022, 05:51 PMYou are delusional my friend to think they would verify. They have a agenda and these lies fit in.
What was stated is all hear say. People involved have came forward and stated all not true.
Where is all these BOMBSHELLS? I hear nothing but theories and hear say.. None of which would have the time of day in the court of law.

Except, no, they did NOT come forward to say not true. Yet more conservative lies: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/secret-service-debunked-hutchinson/

"However, CBS News, The Independent, and others published what was then the only known statement from the Secret Service. The reporting in these articles specifically referenced Hutchinson's testimony about the moments after Trump was driven away from the site of his Ellipse speech on Jan. 6, 2021.

The Secret Service statement, which did not debunk Hutchinson's testimony, read as follows: "The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony.""

"In sum, no, as of the morning of June 29, the Secret Service had not "officially debunked" Hutchinson's testimony. While it's certainly possible that people associated with the Secret Service might in the future call into question Hutchinson's testimony while under oath, Adams' tweet was posted in the early morning hours on the day following Hutchinson's testimony. At that point, there was no direct evidence that the Secret Service had "officially debunked" anything."

Tuscano

Quote from: Bande on Jun 29, 2022, 05:51 PMYou are delusional my friend to think they would verify. They have a agenda and these lies fit in.

As in? say, "settled law".
Vorresti essere me

Hobby

Secret Service will say what they are told to say...

Hobby

"However, CBS News, The Independent, and others published what was then the only known statement from the Secret Service. The reporting in these articles specifically referenced Hutchinson's testimony about the moments after Trump was driven away from the site of his Ellipse speech on Jan. 6, 2021.

CBS is a left wing news media outlet...

Hobby

Bande

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

I can
Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 29, 2022, 09:06 PMHutchinson's testimony and its significance previously discussed https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=6008

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 29, 2022, 09:06 PMHutchinson's testimony and its significance previously discussed https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=6008

Her testimony was the highlight of the hearings so far and most damaging to Trump. I canceled my subscription on Bill Orielly because I am tired of him defending Trump.  Basically, Orielly said Hutchinson's testimony was all hearsay and had little credibility.  Oreilly made millions from Trump with the books Trump help him with.  All Hutchinson said was what was told to her or what she had overheard in her official capacity.  When incidents happen people have to write them up for the record. The records are offical documents as well as what is reported verbally or in the capacity of official government business.  Most everything we hear is some sort of hearsay to some degree. Cassidy was the former assistant to the White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows having people who reported directly to her.  I have no doubt what she said was true however what was reported to her may have been false... Meadow was long time loyal Trump butt kisser and a liar to boot...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 29, 2022, 07:23 PM"However, CBS News, The Independent, and others published what was then the only known statement from the Secret Service. The reporting in these articles specifically referenced Hutchinson's testimony about the moments after Trump was driven away from the site of his Ellipse speech on Jan. 6, 2021.

CBS is a left wing news media outlet...

Then it's good that it said that it wasn't only them, but The Independant and others then...

Hobby

I have an idea that will get to the truth real fast... Hook up everyone involved to a polygraph with a shotgun aimed at their head and if they lie... BOOM! 

thaikhan

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 29, 2022, 10:24 PMI have an idea that will get to the truth real fast... Hook up everyone involved to a polygraph with a shotgun aimed at their head and if they lie... BOOM! 

I'm all for this.  Furthermore, politicians should be forced to have their children attend public schools since they're so well funded, educational, and safe.