January 6th Hearings – Thread Continued

Started by HighStepper, Jun 29, 2022, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 04, 2022, 01:04 AMGood question! And the answer is, there isn't!

Check out 23 seconds into the video. And yes, this is the same vehicle Trump used, called "The Beast".

https://www.endurancewarranty.com/learning-center/tech/beast-look-inside-presidential-motorcade/

Funny thing is video shows Trump in A S U V Not the so called Beast yall are posting. All fabricated BULLSHIT.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jul 04, 2022, 10:05 PMFunny thing is video shows Trump in A S U V Not the so called Beast yall are posting. All fabricated BULLSHIT.

Perhaps you did not see previous posts.

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 04, 2022, 06:28 PMTrump was NOT in the "Beast" Presidential limousine.
He was in the Chevy Suburban the vehicle he was joy riding around in when he had Covid.

Quote from: bats on Jul 04, 2022, 06:40 PMYup. There's video. And you can see what appears to be movement by someone in the backseat (Trump?) that might not be entirely normal. Or, it might be nothing. But it's interesting.
https://twitter.com/January6thCmte/status/1541868218922541058

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

"Yup. There's video. And you can see what appears to be movement by someone in the backseat (Trump?) that might not be entirely normal. Or, it might be nothing. But it's interesting."

Get your eyes checked!  Nothing can be seen. The scene opens to an SUV but isn't the SUV that has the flags. Later they leave and the SUV with flags is following but you can't see anything or how it is... Im not sure this video is Jan 6.
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 05, 2022, 07:21 AMIm not sure this video is Jan 6.
It is definitely from Jan 6. Do you think I'm just posting crap up in here without doing my research?

Just go to C-Span and check it yourself.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Jul 05, 2022, 11:27 AMIt is definitely from Jan 6. Do you think I'm just posting crap up in here without doing my research?

What part of I am not sure don't you understand? I did not say you post crap...but if that is how you want to characterize it, then that is what it must be!
Hobby

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 05, 2022, 07:21 AM"Yup. There's video. And you can see what appears to be movement by someone in the backseat (Trump?) that might not be entirely normal. Or, it might be nothing. But it's interesting."
Get your eyes checked!  Nothing can be seen. The scene opens to an SUV but isn't the SUV that has the flags. Later they leave and the SUV with flags is following but you can't see anything or how it is... Im not sure this video is Jan 6.

Quote from: bats on Jul 05, 2022, 11:27 AMIt is definitely from Jan 6. Do you think I'm just posting crap up in here without doing my research?

Well he didn't walk back to the Whitehouse.  Reporters and secret service agents report that he was in the Chevy Suburban SUV. So I suppose to support your theory he could have gotten into a different SUV than the one with the person with animated hand gestures.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 05, 2022, 04:23 PMWell he didn't walk back to the Whitehouse.  Reporters and secret service agents report that he was in the Chevy Suburban SUV. So I suppose to support your theory he could have gotten into a different SUV than the one with the person with animated hand gestures.
After watching the video from the time Trump walked away from the stage until the motorcade had finished departing, I could not be sure which of those many vehicles Trump was actually in. Like, there are A LOT of vehicles in a presidential motorcade.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jul 05, 2022, 05:31 PMAfter watching the video from the time Trump walked away from the stage until the motorcade had finished departing, I could not be sure which of those many vehicles Trump was actually in. Like, there are A LOT of vehicles in a presidential motorcade.

Does not matter what it showed. You are so far to the left you would never see things the opposite.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Jul 05, 2022, 05:31 PMAfter watching the video from the time Trump walked away from the stage until the motorcade had finished departing, I could not be sure which of those many vehicles Trump was actually in. Like, there are A LOT of vehicles in a presidential motorcade.

That was my take on the video... what does it really matter, Trump went crazy or not.. who the fuck cares... more important is what happened at the capital on Jan 6 and who was involved in this planning and insurrection?
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jul 06, 2022, 09:17 AMDoes not matter what it showed. You are so far to the left you would never see things the opposite.

Pot, kettle...

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Bande

bats

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 06, 2022, 09:56 AMPot, kettle...
Blkfyre, please. Bande was replying to one of my comments, and he addressed me specifically. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me respond if I feel the need rather than you cutting in before I've had the chance. Thanks.