July 4th Boycot

Started by Bande, Jun 30, 2022, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

This person needs voted out..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-school-board-member-calls-to-boycott-july-4th/ar-AAZ0n5y

Anamarie Avila Farias, a member of the Contra Costa County Board of Education, posted an image Tuesday on Facebook that declared, "BOYCOTT 4TH OF JULY."

"I haven't celebrated 4th of July since 2016 and I don't think it's a holiday to celebrate," Avila Farias wrote. "What do you think?"

thaikhan

I think she needs to go into work that day.

Danno

free country, Trumps people attacked our Capital and 5 people died and you are upset about some school board member. sure can tell who never served.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 30, 2022, 12:15 PMThis person needs voted out..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-school-board-member-calls-to-boycott-july-4th/ar-AAZ0n5y

Anamarie Avila Farias, a member of the Contra Costa County Board of Education, posted an image Tuesday on Facebook that declared, "BOYCOTT 4TH OF JULY."

"I haven't celebrated 4th of July since 2016 and I don't think it's a holiday to celebrate," Avila Farias wrote. "What do you think?"

Such a flip-flopper. You defend the right of Tucker Carlson to say whatever he wants no matter what people might think, then want to take away the rights of this person to express herself?

And the only difference? You buy Tucker's bullshit...

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 30, 2022, 01:54 PMSuch a flip-flopper. You defend the right of Tucker Carlson to say whatever he wants no matter what people might think, then want to take away the rights of this person to express herself?

And the only difference? You buy Tucker's bullshit...

2 different scenarios buddy.
You have 1 in media and you have 1 that is a school board member that influences kids. This person should be unbiased and let the kids maturing decide for themselves...

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Jun 30, 2022, 01:50 PMfree country, Trumps people attacked our Capital and 5 people died and you are upset about some school board member. sure can tell who never served.

Fact, 1 person died at the capital and it was a unarmed woman protester.
Yep a Big attack when no weapons were present and doors were opened waving people in.
Yep, Yep, such a attack....

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 30, 2022, 04:34 PM2 different scenarios buddy.
You have 1 in media and you have 1 that is a school board member that influences kids. This person should be unbiased and let the kids maturing decide for themselves...

Nope. Free speech is free speech. You can't just take away a person's right to it because you don't believe what they are saying. Again, this is what YOU said defending Tucker's right to say what he wants.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 30, 2022, 04:38 PMFact, 1 person died at the capital and it was a unarmed woman protester.
Yep a Big attack when no weapons were present and doors were opened waving people in.

Wrong: https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 30, 2022, 04:38 PMFact, 1 person died at the capital and it was a unarmed woman protester.

Here is one of your peaceful UNARMED people with a truncheon

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blkfyre

Oh look, these UNARMED people sure seem to have a lot of weapons don't they?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Blkfyre

yeah, you know what you are gonna see Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

thaikhan

Quote from: Danno on Jun 30, 2022, 04:23 PMyou know what I mean, you wouldn't of made it through the first day of boot camp.

Because I wouldn't give my CO oral support like you in order to stay?

thaikhan

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 30, 2022, 04:53 PMyeah, you know what you are gonna see Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Yeah the same kind of people who peacefully protested at the BLM protests; White people who act violent.  Can't you just peacefully loot stores like the minorities?

Blkfyre

Quote from: thaikhan on Jun 30, 2022, 10:52 PMYeah the same kind of people who peacefully protested at the BLM protests; White people who act violent.  Can't you just peacefully loot stores like the minorities?

Irrelevant whataboutism.. It was stated there were no weapons/the people were unarmed and were let into the place. The pictures showed multiple armed people breaking in/doing property damage.

thaikhan

I understand it's hard to see beyond the rage but I did not disagree about them not having weapons.  I said they were as peaceful as the protesters at the BLM protests.  I can't help it if you like to make it seem like protests your party supports don't act violent as the opposition.  I thought you would be happy to hear that the BLM protests were just as violent as your fellow party protesters at the Capitol.