Trump's succinct comments on how'd he handle Ukraine differently than Biden

Started by Blkfyre, Jul 01, 2022, 12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Oh, and remember, this appeared on Faux News, so no saying fake news...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This is the person who keeps on about Biden's issues speaking, and his fans continually say Biden is mentally impaired because he can't get out a cognizant thought mind you...

Oh, and it's been fact-checked for those who STILL won't believe it: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-ukraine-quote/

And for those who think Snopes lies because it's liberal, here's the actual video! Jump to the 4:49 mark in the video

dogwalker

I agree with his basic sentiment on Ukraine but no specific details are given and without those details what he said is what is already being done.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 01, 2022, 12:24 PMOh, and remember, this appeared on Faux News, so no saying fake news...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

This is the person who keeps on about Biden's issues speaking, and his fans continually say Biden is mentally impaired because he can't get out a cognizant thought mind you...

Oh, and it's been fact-checked for those who STILL won't believe it: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-ukraine-quote/

And for those who think Snopes lies because it's liberal, here's the actual video! Jump to the 4:49 mark in the video

Just can't help yourself... have to bring up Trump.  Who cares what Trump has to say, he isn't the president that is now fucking everything up for all of us...  I said long ago the US needed to take action and stop Russia... but nope not Biden he wants to pour billions into the war.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 01, 2022, 12:57 PMJust can't help yourself... have to bring up Trump.  Who cares what Trump has to say, he isn't the president that is now fucking everything up for all of us...  I said long ago the US needed to take action and stop Russia... but nope not Biden he wants to pour billions into the war.

Trump is the dominate figure in the Republican Party, possibly running to be President again. He has a tremendous amount of influence on the political landscape. So, posting what he is doing and saying has political relevance.

You are not required to read posts about Trump, lol.

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I predict Trump will run for 2024.  I've worked for his type.  He'll run.
He announced summer 2015 for 2016 election so may announce next summer?
He'll want to see how mid-term election goes this Nov.
Also before deSantis, etc. gets too popular.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 01, 2022, 01:24 PMTrump is the dominate figure in the Republican Party, possibly running to be President again. He has a tremendous amount of influence on the political landscape. So, posting what he is doing and saying has political relevance.

You are not required to read posts about Trump, lol.

The only Trump relevance is what people give him... Trump is only relevant to Trump haters, lovers, and seems to be you and Blkfyre, those in-between could care less about Trump! Trump is done, he shot himself in the foot on Jan 6th 2022.  He won't run again but his big mouth hasn't caught up to his ass yet! 

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 01, 2022, 02:35 PMThe only Trump relevance is what people give him... Trump is only relevant to Trump haters, lovers, and seems to be you and Blkfyre, those in-between could care less about Trump! Trump is done, he shot himself in the foot on Jan 6th 2022.  He won't run again but his big mouth hasn't caught up to his ass yet! 

Tell that to Faux news where the quote came from. THEY are the ones who keep putting him on-air, getting his reactions, calling about his comments.

Hobby

Hobby

Blkfyre

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 01, 2022, 02:37 PMTell that to Faux news where the quote came from. THEY are the ones who keep putting him on-air, getting his reactions, calling about his comments.

This isn't fox news...

Hobby

Biden is the POS President and has screwed all of us with inflation and his reluctance to send the US military into Ukrain, now it's too late. Considering Biden has command now and Trump doesn't, I would say he is very relevant. But I think this fact is way over your head to comprehend!

Hobby

As Biden aims to punish Russia on world stage, sanctions hurt at home

Before Russia launched its attack, the average price for a gallon of gasoline in the U.S was near $3.50. Now, it hovers near $5. Inflation concerns were already ballooning before the war, and since its onset in February, year-over-year rates continue to surge.

Biden has pledged to do whatever he can to bolster the U.S. economy while promising to take down Russia's -- pledging to make President Vladimir Putin pay a staggering price for inciting the conflict.

So far, though, higher global prices have made it possible for Russia to reap higher revenues from its fuel exports, even while it exports less.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-aims-punish-russia-world-stage-sanctions-hurt/story?id=85461254

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 01, 2022, 02:35 PMThe only Trump relevance is what people give him... Trump is only relevant to Trump haters, lovers...

That is probably 90% of the people that are active in following politics, lol.
To ignore Trump is like an ostrich sticking his head in the sand. It is not just about Trump, it is about "Trumpism" which is creeping like cancer through American politics.

I think your belief that Trump the man is done has merit. His businesses are losing money and some banks are refusing to lend to him after the January 6th insurrection. His scams for raising money are being exposed. Trump is facing many criminal charges, from allegations of financial dirty dealing by the Trump Organization in New York. Numerous civil suits. Also, Georgia is on the path to prosecute him for election violations. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 02, 2022, 04:15 PMThat is probably 90% of the people that are active in following politics, lol.
To ignore Trump is like an ostrich sticking his head in the sand. It is not just about Trump, it is about "Trumpism" which is creeping like cancer through American politics.

I think your belief that Trump the man is done has merit. His businesses are losing money and some banks are refusing to lend to him after the January 6th insurrection. His scams for raising money are being exposed. Trump is facing many criminal charges, from allegations of financial dirty dealing by the Trump Organization in New York. Numerous civil suits. Also, Georgia is on the path to prosecute him for election violations. 

I don't think there have been criminal charges filed against Trump yet...