Biden Ain't Doing Better Than Trump Anymore!

Started by Hobby, Jul 01, 2022, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Joe Biden's Approval Rating Worse Than Trump's at This Stage of Presidency

S. President Joe Biden's approval rating is lower than Donald Trump's was at the same stage of his presidency, as the Democrats are bracing for potential major losses in this year's midterm elections.

Biden's approval rating was 39 percent as of June 30, according to analysis by poll tracker FiveThirtyEight, while 56.2 percent of Americans disapproved of the way the president is handling his job.

Trump's approval rating on July 1, 2018, was 41.8 percent, while 52.3 percent of Americans disapproved of him, figures from FiveThirtyEight show.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-worse-donald-trump-this-stage-presidency-midterms-1720688

thaikhan

But Biden is still better than Trump. He's the lesser of two evils... and by that I mean he's my party's nominee and I'm just full of shit about him being the lesser of two evils

Hobby

So Trump is doing better at this time in his presidency than Biden is... I wonder just how low Joe's approval rating can go?  I know about 80% of the country say the economy is in trouble so have to wait n see.