China Biden

Started by Bande, Jul 01, 2022, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

LMAO
All the sudden it is Republicans fault, Not Putins..
It is never ChinaBidens fault..

Bande

Danno

another bull shit video from Fox, pass. want to buy some land in Florida? I've got a deal for you.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Jul 12, 2022, 09:54 AManother bull shit video from Fox, pass. want to buy some land in Florida? I've got a deal for you.

Typical statement from people out of Touch..

Bande

Wow.. 29% approval rating.
Leftist are starting to see the light..
Worse President in HISTORY. Imagine that..

Romanticlover

Remember Biden wanting to make a deal with Iran last year?
It turns out Iran could supply Russia with drones soon, Putin is flying to Iran for a meeting.
The Iranian government hasn't been a friend of the US since they took our embassy staff hostage in 1979.

Trump was right to break off the nuclear deal with Iran.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russian-president-vladimir-putin-visit-iran-week-86650479
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

I have to ask what your opinion is of Jan 6th?

Quote from: Bande on Jul 12, 2022, 10:13 AMTypical statement from people out of Touch..
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jul 12, 2022, 10:15 AMWow.. 29% approval rating.
Leftist are starting to see the light..
Worse President in HISTORY. Imagine that..

Lies, you need to fact check before making such statements: https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows

Fishhunter

Biden is a fucking idiot!
If you got a 401 you might want to take a look and close it out. I've lost over 20,000 in a matter of 2 months!
Life is what you make it

HighStepper

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 12, 2022, 01:37 PMLies, you need to fact check before making such statements: https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows

Interesting chart showing presidential approval highs and lows.
George Bush went from a high of 89% to a low of 29% is quite a swing.

Previous chart discussed shows results taken and different points in their presidency.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=3945

Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Jul 12, 2022, 12:34 PMI have to ask what your opinion is of Jan 6th?

My opinion??? Has been posted on board already.

!st off if you were to compare to the Summer Riots, This was a peaceful protest.
No weapons nor deaths. Exception to a security guard who shot a unarmed non threatening woman. A Complete contrast to the Summer Riots in which leftist supported.

January 6th, My opinion was set up attempting to discredit someone so they do not want run again.
Why would the doors be opened barricades opened and waving people in. Factual On Video.
Why would Security be denied or not in place when previously with minor protests they put up double security fences around.
Along with hiring a entertainment producer for the hearings.
Hearings are 1 sided not giving a chance for rebuttal.
A propaganda machine being spread out trying to make the outcome better for the left on Midterms. (They will Fail)

Another attempt at Trump that is FAILING and a waste of our $$$ to showboat.

4th attempt trying this after miserable failures.

Trump Has broken no rules of law or you best know they would of charged by now.
Once again media manipulation attempting to keep one from running again.
Non The Less there is a PERFECT candidate in the wings and that is Desantis..
Like Like x 1 View List

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jul 12, 2022, 02:46 PMMy opinion??? Has been posted on board already.

!st off if you were to compare to the Summer Riots, This was a peaceful protest.
No weapons nor deaths. Exception to a security guard who shot a unarmed non threatening woman. A Complete contrast to the Summer Riots in which leftist supported.

January 6th, My opinion was set up attempting to discredit someone so they do not want run again.
Why would the doors be opened barricades opened and waving people in. Factual On Video.
Why would Security be denied or not in place when previously with minor protests they put up double security fences around.
Along with hiring a entertainment producer for the hearings.
Hearings are 1 sided not giving a chance for rebuttal.
A propaganda machine being spread out trying to make the outcome better for the left on Midterms. (They will Fail)

Another attempt at Trump that is FAILING and a waste of our $$$ to showboat.

4th attempt trying this after miserable failures.

Trump Has broken no rules of law or you best know they would of charged by now.
Once again media manipulation attempting to keep one from running again.
Non The Less there is a PERFECT candidate in the wings and that is Desantis..
Propaganda is a helluva drug.

Bande

dogwalker

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?