"The Fed Will Seize All Your Money In This Crisis"

Started by Bande, Jul 01, 2022, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

dogwalker

I buried mine.  I am a bit worried about whether it got wet and moldy over the winter though.

HighStepper

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation did an exposé on scams that were being perpetuated by Kiyosaki's company in Canada in the guise of seminars. Upon tracking the success claims of "Rich Dad" seminar organizers, they discovered that these claims were not true. Investments in trailers and trailer parks, which were being propagated as "successful" by seminar teachers, were found to actually be barren pieces of land that no one was using.

Kiyosaki a big con artist selling get rich workshops.
https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1404600019
It is hard to believe how gullible people can be.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 02, 2022, 04:06 PMThe Canadian Broadcasting Corporation did an exposé on scams that were being perpetuated by Kiyosaki's company in Canada in the guise of seminars. Upon tracking the success claims of "Rich Dad" seminar organizers, they discovered that these claims were not true. Investments in trailers and trailer parks, which were being propagated as "successful" by seminar teachers, were found to actually be barren pieces of land that no one was using.

Kiyosaki a big con artist selling get rich workshops.
https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1404600019
It is hard to believe how gullible people can be.

Kiyosaki must be a student of Trump....LOL

thaikhan

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 01, 2022, 07:31 PMI buried mine.  I am a bit worried about whether it got wet and moldy over the winter though.

Wow, amateur.   Either hide it under your bed or convert it to gold and silver and then bury it

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 02, 2022, 04:40 PMKiyosaki must be a student of Trump....LOL

Kiyosaki endorsed and supported Trump for the 2016 presidential elections. Kiyosaki also co-authored two books with Trump.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 02, 2022, 05:58 PMKiyosaki endorsed and supported Trump for the 2016 presidential elections. Kiyosaki also co-authored two books with Trump.

How to lie cheat and steal?

thaikhan

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 02, 2022, 08:01 PMHow to lie cheat and steal?

Woah, woah, woah. Don't be trying to steal Eddie Guerrero's shtick