New York is CRAZY..

Started by Bande, Jul 07, 2022, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Hobby

Simon's family will probably get a few million from the city for Simon being a thug... Alba will get life in prison for defending himself...

dogwalker

oh hell.....9 mins long?   I need to go for a walk.

Bande

HighStepper

• Store clerk, Jose Alba 51 charged in the stabbing death of 37-year-old Austin Simon after repeatedly stabbing him.
  • Woman's EBT card was declined when she was trying to buy a bag of potato chips. Clerk took the chips away from her.
  • Woman became enraged and summoned her boyfriend Simon.
  • Simon walked around the counter and confronted store clerk Alba - leading to the confrontation.
  • Simon grabbed Alba by the neck and tried to get Alba to apologize to the girl.
  • Alba told officers on the scene: 'He wanted me to come apologize to the girl. I took the knife we use to open boxes, and I stabbed him.
  • The girlfriend ran out of the store after the alleged stabbing.
Jose Alba the clerk should be released with all charges dismissed. I believe the girlfriend should be charged with manslaughter. We need to start holding people accountable for going around starting shit.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Was Alba's life endangered?  Did Simon have a weapon or threaten to do great bodily harm to Alba?  These are the things that will be called into question as if Alba acted in self-defense grabbing a knife and stabbing Simon to death. Some of the things Alba did not say could be damaging to his case of self-defense... he should have said I thought this guy wanted to hurt or kill me, I was in fear of my life... I had no means of escape! I am just saying how these things go.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 07, 2022, 11:34 PM... he should have said I thought this guy wanted to hurt or kill me, I was in fear of my life... I had no means of escape!

I thought he was going to kill me.
I thought he was going to kill me
Too much sex is still not enough.