The Whitehouse Discrimnates? Like we could not see that.

Started by Bande, Aug 05, 2022, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Hell with the Demoncrats backing Black Lives matter and all their fakeness you could see that years ago.

Like Like x 1 View List

HighStepper

Lying Ted is a grandstanding monkey desperately trying to garner attention to stay relevant.
He actually thinks he has a shot as the Republican nominee for 2024.

As pointed out during the hearing Cruz presents and anonymous email that lists comments.
The email is not a statement of policy or condoned actions.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 06, 2022, 11:46 AMLying Ted is a grandstanding monkey desperately trying to garner attention to stay relevant.
He actually thinks he has a shot as the Republican nominee for 2024.

As pointed out during the hearing Cruz presents and anonymous email that lists comments.
The email is not a statement of policy or condoned actions.

Would you rather see Trump in 2024?  Not me!

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Aug 06, 2022, 05:29 PMWould you rather see Trump in 2024?  Not me!

I don't see Cruz getting past Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis or even Former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 06, 2022, 09:51 PMI don't see Cruz getting past Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis or even Former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley.

The hard-liners at CPAC mostly agree with you. A straw poll today at the conference for right-wing nutjobs put Trump in the lead over DeSantis by a wide margin, with Cruz barely registering. But Cruz's 2 percent was better than Haley's 1 percent.

In a second poll without Trump on the ballot himself, even Don Jr. beats Cruz. lol
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-wins-cpac-2024-gop-presidential-nomination-straw-poll-desantis-second