Here's Johnny!

Started by bats, Jul 12, 2022, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

We've always known that Trump pardoned some people because they had the goods on him. One of those people was former White House advisor Steve Bannon. Here's Bannon on October 31, 2020:

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jul 12, 2022, 05:09 PMWe've always known that Trump pardoned some people because they had the goods on him. One of those people was former White House advisor Steve Bannon. Here's Bannon on October 31, 2020:

Sounds like people talking theories. Do not hear Trump anywhere in this.
Wait and see what happens with Facts,
On the other hand Where is the controversy over Hunters confirmed and fact checked videos and audio on ChinaBiden. This is far worse with the ChinaBiden selling out OUR Country.

Never mind, keep up with the witch Hunt and wasting our $$$$$.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jul 12, 2022, 06:37 PMSounds like people talking theories. Do not hear Trump anywhere in this.
Wait and see what happens with Facts,
On the other hand Where is the controversy over Hunters confirmed and fact checked videos and audio on ChinaBiden. This is far worse with the ChinaBiden selling out OUR Country.

Never mind, keep up with the witch Hunt and wasting our $$$$$.
The January 6th committee has shown tons of evidence that Trump, his cronies, and various extremist groups were responsible for the violence that day, with Trump leading the way. He rejected the advice of the sane people in the White House who told him over and over again that there was no evidence of any election fraud and instead listened to the nutjobs like Rudy, Sydney Powell, and the MyPillow guy.

That Trump was responsible for what happened that day has been obvious to reasonable people for some time, but it's good to see the committee laying it out chapter and verse.

The leaked audio of Bannon talking about "our strategy" just further reinforces it. For reasonable people.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jul 12, 2022, 06:54 PMThe January 6th committee has shown tons of evidence that Trump, his cronies, and various extremist groups were responsible for the violence that day, with Trump leading the way. He rejected the advice of the sane people in the White House who told him over and over again that there was no evidence of any election fraud and instead listened to the nutjobs like Rudy, Sydney Powell, and the MyPillow guy.

That Trump was responsible for what happened that day has been obvious to reasonable people for some time, but it's good to see the committee laying it out chapter and verse.

Responsible for inviting to a peaceful protest with no weapons.
Have you seen the same as I have?
I have seen theories and hear say, no factual evidence.
If there was factual evidence Trump would be jailed.
Keep believing the BULLSHIT.
Has the FBI corruption, all the lies, and all the failures the last 6 years now shown you who is the problem.

I have seen a skewed view with allowing no rebuttal.
This is a one sided media propaganda. With a Hollywood producer producing it.

The leaked audio of Bannon talking about "our strategy" just further reinforces it. For reasonable people.
Our Strategy? Bannons strategy maybe, I hear no Trump on his theory. Trump is not on that audio, I guess kinda like you spewing he was in the Beast huh..

bats

>>>>Trump is not on that audio, I guess kinda like you spewing he was in the Beast huh..

I never said Trump was in the Beast. Other people said that, but I did not.

Hobby

Worst thing you can do is pardon someone who has dirt on you... They can't refuse to answer and take the 5th since they can not be prosecuted...

Hobby

The committee's evidence and witness accounts prior to and during Jan 6 are more compelling than Trump's Stolen Election bull shit he was selling...

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 12, 2022, 07:49 PMWorst thing you can do is pardon someone who has dirt on you... They can't refuse to answer and take the 5th since they can not be prosecuted...
In the end, you can't force a person to talk. They might face a contempt charge if they refuse.

And they can still plead the 5th depending on the scope of the pardon. But Michael Flynn took the 5th despite being pardoned for "any and all possible offenses."

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 12, 2022, 07:49 PMWorst thing you can do is pardon someone who has dirt on you... They can't refuse to answer and take the 5th since they can not be prosecuted...

I believe the pardon is limited to Bannon defrauding the MAGA faithful donors of more than a million dollars to support building Trump's border wall. It was a pure con with no intention of using the money to build a wall.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 13, 2022, 12:47 PMI believe the pardon is limited to Bannon defrauding the MAGA faithful donors of more than a million dollars to support building Trump's border wall. It was a pure con with no intention of using the money to build a wall.

One thing is for sure the wall that Trump built has been ineffective in stopping illegal crossings... then and now... It was US policy under Trump, not the wall that reduced illegal immigration into the US and now it is Biden's lack of that has caused the increase!