Jan 6th continued

Started by Bande, Jul 14, 2022, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

First Trump said it was Antifa attacking the Capitol. But still wouldn't send in law enforcement. Hmmmm
Then he want to go to the Capitol because those are his people and wouldn't hurt him. Hmmmm
can't have it both ways.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Tucker has been 86 from the Saloon....LOL Tucker is not a Saloon member...

Bande

Hmmmm.. OMG F.B.I. not corrupt.. Hell no.. LOL
Dermoncrats would never plan something to Smear Trump.
Not like they haven't done this previously..

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jul 29, 2022, 04:32 PMHmmmm.. OMG F.B.I. not corrupt.. Hell no.. LOL
Dermoncrats would never plan something to Smear Trump.
Not like they haven't done this previously..
Ted Cruz is a shitbag troll who performs like this to get conspiracy-minded right-wingers riled up. He knows she can't answer those kinds of questions.

HighStepper

Ted Cruz loves to grandstand feeding STUPID conspiracy theories to suck up to the MAGA base. He knows full well that the attack on the capitol was not instigated by the FBI.   The FACTS point to Donald Trump as the primary instigator.

All during the riot Trump watched on TV with glee. He was like Nero who "fiddled while Rome burned."

Previous discussion on Epps https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=6894
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jul 29, 2022, 06:01 PMTed Cruz is a shitbag troll who performs like this to get conspiracy-minded right-wingers riled up. He knows she can't answer those kinds of questions.
Of course she can not. That is not the point though.
The point is bringing these issues out.
Obviously you are stuck on the media you see that have also been found to be wrong.
You obviously can not see the possible issues he highlighted.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 29, 2022, 06:35 PMTed Cruz loves to grandstand feeding STUPID conspiracy theories to suck up to the MAGA base. He knows full well that the attack on the capitol was not instigated by the FBI.   The FACTS point to Donald Trump as the primary instigator.

All during the riot Trump watched on TV with glee. He was like Nero who "fiddled while Rome burned."

Previous discussion on Epps https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=6894

Nothing like what the Demoncrats have done. Know one knows YET. Thus it is called a investigation. Fact is the doors were opened and people were waived in. Until the facts are known who knows. And the current committee is not diverse enough to present the REAL Facts. They are determined to spread their media manipulation, rather than the TRUTH. Attempts in which have FAILED the last what 6 years now.. Waste our $$$$ glad many support this waste of our $$$$.

HighStepper

This is one of the best hearings the house has held. Not the typical committee member grandstanding for their political base. Trump and Trump sycophants have not had the opportunity to push back with their interpretation. (they had their chance and blew it) The hearing is now similar to a Grand Jury hearing where only the prosecution gets to present their case with their evidence.

Watch it on C-Span, rather than parroting the Right Wing shock  jocks.

As pointed out, it is longtime conservative Republicans that are testifying under oath. Not Trump's political enemies.

Trump's mutiple plans to illegally stay in power goes beyond the Jan 6th date. It goes back to November 2020.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jul 29, 2022, 07:30 PMOf course she can not. That is not the point though.
The point is bringing these issues out.
Obviously you are stuck on the media you see that have also been found to be wrong.
You obviously can not see the possible issues he highlighted.
There's more evidence against Trump than they had against O.J. We know he plotted with his fellow crooks and cronies to overturn the election results. We don't know every single detail, but we know more than enough. It's obvious to any objective observer.

Hobby

I knew enough on Jan 6 to put Trump behind bars... All that is going on is Trump and his supporters are doing exactly what they did alleging the election was rigged and that is to make wild allegations and suspicions about others as a diversion to take responsibility away from Trump... Trump supporters need to read the ingredients in Trump Kool-Aid before they gulp it down... The simple fact and truth are that had Trump done what every American President had done before him, make the transfer of power peaceful, none of this would have happened.