Secret Service Lost Text Messages around 1/6

Started by bats, Jul 19, 2022, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Well, this is mighty convenient for those more loyal to a psychopathic authoritarian wannabe than to their country. The Secret Service just happened to delete a bunch of texts around a critical time period for the 1/6 investigation. They say it happened during a device migration.

But they managed to back up everything but the texts. What a coincidence!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/19/politics/secret-service-texts-national-archives/index.html

Note: Sorry, I don't have a YouTube video.

Hobby

Not surprised... same happened with Hillary's server emails... acid washed...
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 19, 2022, 08:30 PMNot surprised... same happened with Hillary's server emails... acid washed...
Seriously with the Hillary shit?

Romanticlover

Seriously with the Jan 6th shit?

Nobody cares.
Useful Useful x 1 View List
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Hobby

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 19, 2022, 09:34 PMSeriously with the Jan 6th shit?

Nobody cares.
A lot of people care. I do understand that some Americans don't care about a literal attempted coup, an organized attempt to overturn a free and fair election.

And who ever thought we'd see that happen here? It's utterly insane, but here we are. I hope we can recover.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 19, 2022, 09:34 PMSeriously with the Jan 6th shit?
Nobody cares.

Donald Trump would hope for this to be true. However, it is not.
About 6 in 10 Americans say that they are closely following "news" about the January 6 committee, but only one-third are closely following the committee hearings, and even fewer are watching them, even in part. Link
Too much sex is still not enough.

lifes_good

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 19, 2022, 11:39 PMDonald Trump would hope for this to be true. However, it is not.
About 6 in 10 Americans say that they are closely following "news" about the January 6 committee, but only one-third are closely following the committee hearings, and even fewer are watching them, even in part. Link

And it is super easy to tell who has watched from those who don't care enough about our country to bother.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 19, 2022, 11:39 PMDonald Trump would hope for this to be true. However, it is not.

That was four weeks ago, the concern is a lot less now.

The average American doesn't care about what's going on in the Ukraine either. Inflation and the economy is what concerns Americans the most.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/18/politics/cnn-poll-joe-biden-economy-us/index.html
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jul 19, 2022, 08:20 PMWell, this is mighty convenient for those more loyal to a psychopathic authoritarian wannabe than to their country. The Secret Service just happened to delete a bunch of texts around a critical time period for the 1/6 investigation. They say it happened during a device migration.

But they managed to back up everything but the texts. What a coincidence!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/19/politics/secret-service-texts-national-archives/index.html

Note: Sorry, I don't have a YouTube video.

Nothing new.
Mystery & disappearing Emails that incriminate the Demoncrats. Probably would prove it was a set up, like making a movie (The hearings).
Demoncrats will and have stooped to a low trying to get someone disliked. Stop wasting OUR TAX $$$ on BULLSHIT..

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jul 20, 2022, 02:30 PMNothing new.
Mystery & disappearing Emails that incriminate the Demoncrats. Probably would prove it was a set up, like making a movie (The hearings).
Demoncrats will and have stooped to a low trying to get someone disliked. Stop wasting OUR TAX $$$ on BULLSHIT..
As I said a while ago, the hearings aren't for everyone.

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

HighStepper

The Secret Service also  protects against reputational harm to the people they protect.

dogwalker

LMAO.  Not on my list of about 5 personal things I care most about. 

I may go to a town hall sponsored by my Congressman soon so I thought I should re-evaluate what (non-personal) national issues are important to me.  Who "lost" texts or e-mails would not even make the list.  The cost of health care and insurance might.