This Guy Accurately Predicts 2022 Inflation

Started by Hobby, Jul 20, 2022, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

I came across this youtube video from back in January 2022 prior to gas prices jumping and other costs rising.  He made predictions and reasons why there would be inflation... see what you think!

Hobby

bats

I've watched some his videos, and I remember watching this one. He explains things in simple terms, and he seems to know his stuff.

Note that he figured that this year's inflation would be a continuation of last year's. But based on the last two months of 2021, said he believed that this year's inflation could be even worse. And he's been right about that.

Note, too, that he didn't say it had anything to do with Biden. He attributed it to, as he put it, "The Great Resignation." To me that makes sense because you can explain it in terms of supply and demand. And that's what he did.

Good video.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Jul 20, 2022, 08:53 PMI've watched some his videos, and I remember watching this one. He explains things in simple terms, and he seems to know his stuff.

Note that he figured that this year's inflation would be a continuation of last year's. But based on the last two months of 2021, said he believed that this year's inflation could be even worse. And he's been right about that.

Note, too, that he didn't say it had anything to do with Biden. He attributed it to, as he put it, "The Great Resignation." To me that makes sense because you can explain it in terms of supply and demand. And that's what he did.

Good video.

I was pretty impressed with his analysis and prediction which so far is spot on. And yes he did not say Biden had anything to do with the inflation.. I wasn't sure and is why I posted for comments.
Hobby

HighStepper

Interesting video.

"The ability to control what's going is less predictable."
Too much sex is still not enough.