Biden has cancer and COVID

Started by Romanticlover, Jul 21, 2022, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

I guess getting jabbed four times doesn't prevent you from getting COVID even though he said last year that it did...

Biden blames the oil industry on his skin cancer...
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Nope. He didn't say it prevented it. NOBODY has said it prevented it other than right-wing nutjobs trying to bash it by repeating a lie.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/12/21/remarks-by-president-biden-on-the-fight-against-covid-19/

"But if you're among the majority of Americans who are fully vaccinated, and especially if you've gotten the booster shot — that third shot — you're much — you have much, much less reason to worry.  You have a high degree of protection against severe illness.

And because Omicron spreads so easily, we'll see some fully vaccinated people get COVID, potentially in large numbers.  There will be positive cases in every office, even here in the White House, among the unv- — among the vaccinated — among the vaccinated — from Omicron.

But these cases are highly unlikely to lead to serious illness."

Everyone EVER has said it lowers your chance to get it, and for certain variants, it minimizes the chances you end up in the hospital and dying.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/basal-and-squamous-cell-skin-cancer/about/key-statistics.html

Cancers of the skin (most of which are basal and squamous cell skin cancers) are by far the most common of all types of cancer. According to one estimate, about 5.4 million basal and squamous cell skin cancers are diagnosed each year in the US (occurring in about 3.3 million Americans, as some people have more than one).

https://www.wdel.com/news/delawares-cancer-mortality-rates-continue-to-decrease-but-national-ranking-still-too-high-for-officials/

"Some may remember two decades ago when Delaware had the worst incidence and mortality in the nation. As a state, we've made a tremendous amount of progress," Rattay said. "Our mortality rate is at 15th highest, which is certainly an improvement from when we were number one, but we still have room for improvement. There's a lot of work that we still want to do to improve cancer rates in our state."
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Romanticlover

Yes he did...

And here's Brandon shaking hands with people yesterday spreading the virus...
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 21, 2022, 10:53 AMYes he did...

And here's Brandon shaking hands with people yesterday spreading the virus...

Welp, that was stupid. And yes, he most certainly did say it, and multiple times in fact:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-if-vaccinated-wont-get-covid/

"He did, however, more accurately state at another point in the same appearance that "If you're vaccinated, even if you do 'catch the virus,' quote, unquote, like people talk about it in normal terms, you're — not many people do. If you do, you're not likely to get sick. You're probably going to be symptomless. You're not going to be in a position where your life is in danger."

And yes, he was possibly/probably spreading the virus. Just like Trump did when he got it and it was found out and he was at an event the day before the announcement he had it. That's what happens when you catch a disease. Until it's found out you are spreading it.

zoezane

Covide19 is not going away.  Wearing the mask can slow the virus infection.  The mask works.  I'm still wearing my mask on airplanes, large gatherings of people in closed building, the post office, Starbucks.  I will not get into any fight over this on the Net etc.  It's my choice.  I have not gotten covid as of today.  I'm 100% immune to the coronavirus.

Biden has cancer???  He does not have cancer like all the naysayers want him to have.  It's false news and twisted up to be true.  He does not have cancer.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Hobby

Quote from: zoezane on Jul 23, 2022, 01:27 PMCovide19 is not going away.  Wearing the mask can slow the virus infection.  The mask works.  I'm still wearing my mask on airplanes, large gatherings of people in closed building, the post office, Starbucks.  I will not get into any fight over this on the Net etc.  It's my choice.  I have not gotten covid as of today.  I'm 100% immune to the coronavirus.

Biden has cancer???  He does not have cancer like all the naysayers want him to have.  It's false news and twisted up to be true.  He does not have cancer.

I have had my vax 3 times going to get my 4th on Monday... I have not had covid that I know of. I wear my mask inside buildings or in confined areas... My daughter has not been vax and she and my son inlaw have had covid twice... almost killed my daughter she got so sick and now has scars on her lungs from it. Yep she is a hard core anti vax...
Like Like x 1 View List

Bande

Quote from: zoezane on Jul 23, 2022, 01:27 PMBiden has cancer???  He does not have cancer like all the naysayers want him to have.  It's false news and twisted up to be true.  He does not have cancer.
ChinaBiden himself stated he had Cancer. Then the Whitehouse shifted into gear to correct it stating he actually had cancer a year ago.. Melanoma.
Is all over the media with ChinaBiden stating he has cancer..

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jul 23, 2022, 08:14 PMChinaBiden himself stated he had Cancer. Then the Whitehouse shifted into gear to correct it stating he actually had cancer a year ago.. Melanoma.
Is all over the media with ChinaBiden stating he has cancer..

He did say has not had!  But Biden can fuck up a good fuck... so no telling...

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 23, 2022, 09:10 PMHe did say has not had!  But Biden can fuck up a good fuck... so no telling...
True, but don't a lot of cancer survivors see themselves as sort of always having it with them even after they've been "cured?" Am I wrong about that?

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Jul 23, 2022, 10:22 PMTrue, but don't a lot of cancer survivors see themselves as sort of always having it with them even after they've been "cured?" Am I wrong about that?

I think it depends on the type of cancer.  If it is skin cancer and easily burned off or surgically removed then probably the cancer is gone... I am no doctor... but I use to love to play doctor with girls when I was little.

DoctorTaco

Quote from: zoezane on Jul 23, 2022, 01:27 PM....I have not gotten covid as of today.  I'm 100% immune to the coronavirus.

No one is 100% immune to coronavirus.

As Blkfyre wrote, getting vax'd & booster will lessen the risk of becoming seriously ill with C-19. As most of us know, if you've been "jabbed" and you get covid it is no worse than the common flu. Symptoms MAY include: runny nose, headache, fever, body aches, breathing issues, etc etc- just like the common flu.

We have Trump to blame for the massive misinformation that he put out in the early months of Covid. Trump politicized the issue.

Hobby

No one is 100% immune to coronavirus.

This is not true either... there are people that are 100% immuned vax or no vax can not be infected with covid...

Romanticlover

Quote from: DoctorTaco on Jul 24, 2022, 07:34 AMWe have Trump to blame for the massive misinformation that he put out in the early months of Covid. Trump politicized the issue.

Is Monkeypox Trump's fault too?

With all the virus' going around I think I will take a break from this hobby.
Are we having fun yet?

DoctorTaco

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 24, 2022, 09:34 AMIs Monkeypox Trump's fault too?

With all the virus' going around I think I will take a break from this hobby.

Obviously, no, Trump is not responsible for Monkeypox. But I'm surprised he's not blaming Fauci for this.

I guess we'll have to respectfully agree to disagree about Donald J Trump.

If you can't see how Trump failed the American public in March 2020 by lying to us about the severity of Covid-19 then you have already consumed too much of the MAGA Kool-Aid.

His sole objective was to get re-elected. He knew a pandemic would kill the US economy so bad that Americans would vote out the incumbent. It's a historical fact. So he lied. And he lied poorly. Sure, let's shoot up Clorox into our veins. What a fucking idiot. What is even harder for me to understand is how so many highly educated GOP elected officials and staffers went along with his con job.

Hobby

GOP elected officials and staffers went along with his con job.

They are scared of Trump and know he could destroy their careers and future...
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List