If Trump Really Is The Victim Then He's Also Completely Incompetent.

Started by shellback97, Jul 21, 2022, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Here's Trump bragging yesterday to a group of "Turning Point USA" college kids that he told NATO allies that he would not come to their aid if Russia attacked them. So anyone who thinks Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump had won in 2020, you might want to think again. That POS would have been gleeful about it.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1551001887595536384

Hobby

Quote from: shellback97 on Jul 24, 2022, 12:48 AMWhat you consider accomplishments Bande, I consider bad policy. But again I ask you are you Anti-Abortion? are you okay with how Conservative Evangelical Christians have taken over the Republican party? And if you are? How do your reconcile that with this lifestyle?  And Bande please feel free to ask me pointed questions about my world view in return. I want to be fair and don't want this conversation to ruin our friendship. But linking stories from website with zero credibility as news sources is no way to win an argument.  Anyone can say anything on the internet and having a fancy web page only means you're paying for some good tech support.

The bible does say be fruitful and multiply... Bande does his part in being fruitful but does his best not to multiple, same as everyone else here..LOL  I have seen many go out on Saturday night to sew their wild oats then Sunday morning go to church and pray for a crop failure LOL... There is absolutely no reason for any discussions here to ruin friendships. I am independent as hell and I tell both sides they are full of shit or go fuck themselves...LOL 

Danno

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 24, 2022, 08:36 AMThe bible does say be fruitful and multiply... Bande does his part in being fruitful but does his best not to multiple, same as everyone else here..LOL  I have seen many go out on Saturday night to sew their wild oats then Sunday morning go to church and pray for a crop failure LOL... There is absolutely no reason for any discussions here to ruin friendships. I am independent as hell and I tell both sides they are full of shit or go fuck themselves...LOL 
Quote from: Hobby on Jul 24, 2022, 08:36 AMThe bible does say be fruitful and multiply... Bande does his part in being fruitful but does his best not to multiple, same as everyone else here..LOL  I have seen many go out on Saturday night to sew their wild oats then Sunday morning go to church and pray for a crop failure LOL... There is absolutely no reason for any discussions here to ruin friendships. I am independent as hell and I tell both sides they are full of shit or go fuck themselves...LOL 
lol. You might think that. But your words don't match
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome