topless cleaning lady

Started by Danno, May 15, 2024, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

uh never....for the same reason I'd never have a "visit" by someone I don't know to my house.

Zep

If I was single, I'd try it just to see where it might lead..
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Fathernature69

There was a topless maid service that used to advertise in the phone book back in the day. 

I used them for several months, but every time a different person showed.  One was attractive, the rest not so much. 

If your expecting a 20 YOhottest, probably not.  If your ok with a 50 YO milf, or 40 overweight that is within realm. 

dogwalker

HighStepper

Years ago, I met a real hottie in a civi social situation. I had her come over to clean my house using my cleaning products and equipment. We progressed to the point of her doing a strip tease down to keeping panties on. She had the perfect body, pretty face, blonde hair green eyes. After about a year we got down to fucking. Oh BTW, she would still clean my house.  Housecleaning was the cover she used for her boyfriend.

I could see the potential of having a maid that would do housework in the nude/topless. If you click personality wise and put in the time (and money) it could lead to something.

I met a woman on craigs list that was actually looking for a "sugar daddy" to add her income. She was new at it, but used "housecleaning" as a cover.
Too much sex is still not enough.