Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri - Deceased

Started by HighStepper, Aug 01, 2022, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

U.S. kills al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri in drone strike
Link

The strike, carried out by a CIA-operated Air Force drone, occurred at 6:18 a.m. Sunday local time in Kabul as the al Qaeda leader stood on the balcony of his house.

Ayman Al-Zawahri became the head of al Qaeda leader after the death of Osama bin Laden.
Like Like x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Tuscano on Aug 01, 2022, 09:48 PMSo September 11 200? what 2001?! Too many fucking years! What has he done? irrelevant! Today the war is in Ukraine! Tonight's war is in the straights of Taiwan!

One of the things that is significant about this action, is it was carried out with our current intelligence operatives without the need to have boots on the ground in Afghanistan.

Hobby

They can hide but sooner or later they will pay... Sends a message to all terrorists! Good PR for Biden! One less bad guy in the world!

Danno

of course shit head said he had nothing to do with 9/11
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Better late than never, one less terrorist in the world.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

"Before vs. after your son-in-law's investment firm gets $2 billion from the Saudis,
 February 2016 headline reading "Donald Trump suggested Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11 multiple times.
now, Trump's "nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11"
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Romanticlover

That missile is amazingly accurate and they call it the "Ginsu knife". It was also used on Qassim Suleimani, Commander of Iranian Forces in 2020.
Are we having fun yet?